The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Bon

Jace Bon

Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:41 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):* Jace Bon

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Jedi Knight

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *

Played almost all star wars games, watched movies, Roleplayed here for many years, so it just comes.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*

Played Star Wars Galaxies for about 4 years
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): -VAA- Ventures Ac Antrequias ~ Left due to change of leadership and bad management of guild.
-Name: Jace-Qu-Core Bon
-Level: 90
-Server: Shadowfire
-Class: Jedi
-Race: Human

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*

I would like to be a higher member of the Jedi Order, because I feel I can bring experience and knowledge to the scenario. I plan to be active every day from around 3-5pm EST and Weekends almost all day, few exceptions

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*

I always loved KOTOR era RP servers/communities, and this one seems well put togeather.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*

Activity, seriousness and a friendly community

8. Age:*

9. Time Zone:*

GMT +5

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*

I have Roleplayed on Many servers across JKA and communities that have come and gone, RPG Continuum, (DAJ) and the list could go on.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*

I could bring Roleplay knowledge, ingame lightsaber skills, class teaching, apprenticeship ect.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

Someone that gets along with everyone, is a good Roleplayer and a decent saberist

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*

Scrolling through the serverlist, just saw it and looked it up

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*

Yup.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*

Yup.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*

Yes, I respect all members, have been doing this for a long time so I have matured through seeing all the immaturity across the game.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)*

My Jedi is a very physically fit one, he studys about the force when he has to, but when he is not he is improving his lightsaber skills and physical state. He is respectful but quiet, and listens when he is asked of something. He is moderately smart, nothing special. Spends some time reading about history in the temple archives.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Jace Bon
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Physically fit, moderately smart
-Character Biography:

Jace Bon was born on Naboo and lived with his parents. His mother was a Medical Technitian and his Father worked as a Private in the Royal Security Force. When Jace was two years old his mother was killed by a madman who entered the building with bombs strapped across his body and blew up half of the Hospital she worked in, killing her. Jace was eight years old and his father turned into a drunk from this and sent Jace to the closest Foster home because he was incapable of taking care of him. Jace always knew he was different from the other children at the home but he never knew why. Jace was one day reading about the Jedi in one of the books at the Library and he knew its what he wanted to be. He ran away from the foster home and caught the first shuttle to a Jedi temple on Coruscant where he would apply for acceptance into the Jedi Order and begin his training.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/jacebon123
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light. The Recruitment Council will review your application and get back to you within 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Jace Bon

Jace Bon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Alright, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Greetings,

Thank you for taking interest in the Army of Light, and waiting patiently for results. I would like to congratulate you for becoming a trial member of the Army of Light. Trial Membership is a minimum of one week. Welcome to the guild!

[] Obtain an avatar

[] Post at least 15 forum posts of substance
[] Place [AL]Initiate (Jedi), [AL]Recruit (Trooper), or [AL]Mate (Smuggler) depending on your class.
[] Interview with the Supreme Master or Grand Master
[] Visit the Embassy chat:
Click here

~Supreme Master Jaina Sorak
Back to top Go down
Jace Bon

Jace Bon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 am

alright, just one thing, about those [AL] tags, do I put them here on the forum, chat or server?
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Those will go on with your name in the chat. So it will be [AL]Initiate Jace Bon
Back to top Go down
Jace Bon

Jace Bon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Alrighty, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Glad to have you with us Jace Bon, I read your Application and it really intrigued me, I liked it very much (by the way if your in Pennsylvania it would be -5 not +5....-8 is my timezone..i could understand if your in Europe right now). Anyways Welcome to the Army of Light Smile
Back to top Go down
Jace Bon

Jace Bon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Oh okay, thanks, never got that GMT stuff, I usually just put EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)   Application - Jace Bon (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Jace Bon (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1