The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Sven Pek (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sven Pek

Application - Sven Pek (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Sven Pek (Accepted)   Application - Sven Pek (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):
SvenPek

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):
Jedi Consular

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please:
Well I have read a few books:

Darth Bane trilogy
Nearly all star wars comics
Fatal Alliance
Guide to sith and jedi
Guide to history

I think that is all, though I have also read alot of wikia entries

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
I have played AoC, SWG, WoW, Warhammer, Matrix Online and is currently playing EVE

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.
Whatever role you see fit for me to fill.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?
The whole academy thing really speaks to me, though I have seen it in other mmo's and it usually do not work, so I am looking forward to see how you angel it.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.
I expect those teaching to be serious about their classes else this will defently not work, else I think that if the guild itself forfills the demands it gives the players then all should be fine Smile

8. Age:

9. Time Zone:
GMT+1

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.
I have rp'ed alot in other mmo's so I do not lack experience at least I do not think I do.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?
Well usually in other guilds I have been in at one point or another I have made it to officer in the guild, I suppose people tend to listen to what I say and my advice can't have been that bad, but ya that must be my usual role advisor and of course the one that jokes around alot Smile

12. How do you define a quality member?
One that does not troll pure and simple

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.
On the SWTOR forums

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have):
Yes I was in the chat yesterday rp'ed a bit with ace and spoke to Jaina and some of the others in the guild.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?
I see all these as things that should come natural to most.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.
Respect/Honor kinda goes hand in hand, and loyalty to the guild that is of course to expected, however I find that maturity is a point of view, I do like the occasional dick-joke but hey who dosen't? But that dosen't mean I am not mature Wink

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family):
Hmm.. What am I, I tell you what I do:

I study architectural engineering at the University, in my free time I party, sleep and eat. Besides that me and my roommate have a band called Slightly Colder Than Hot and we occasionally throw some tracks up on youtube, you are more than welcome to hear it since music is as much a part of me as everything else:

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character
-Character Name:
Sven Pek
-Character Physical/Mental Features:
A tall but not very muscular man, he carrys himself like he has alot on his mind, like the weight of the past is wearing him down. He speaks in a friendly tone and laugh and chuckle a lot though this sometimes seems fake, like he is hidding the real him behind a facade.

Name: Sven Pek
Race: Human
182cm in height
70kg in weight
Blue eyes
Black hair
Several scars on his torso
Appearance

-Character Biography:
Born on the planet Eredenn Prime in the outer rim Sven's family was one of the unlucky ones situated far from the equator meaning that no light nor warmth would reach them in more than 6 month at a time. Starvation, frost, darkness these things can drive people to do strange things to eachother, disputes between villages and even families were frequent and often ended in bloody skirmishes. But it was also after one of these battles that Sven looted enough money from a village vault to get him of planet which he did aboard a freighter headed for corrusant.
His story from there isn't that uncommon, with no money he got himself a lowend job as a bartender in a cantina but this particalur cantina would be where the jedi order would find him and so it was that one jedi's day of would turn to Sven favor and soon after he was accepted into the jedi academy. Sven was not that strong in the force and no one ever expected to get far, but he did have one thing most others didn't, understanding, though the force was weak in him he could read and understand the ways of it better than even most masters, and so he studied hard and his connection to the force grew in size each day and with it his rank in the temple until he reached master. There is one incident in particular that should be mentioned as his first years as a jedi master, his first padawan.
Arka Jet was just your average padawan human male from Naboo, a bit arrogant and a defently a bit naive but that was to be expected, so Sven just welcomed this challange and began teaching Arka everything he knew about the force, including how to read it like he did. Now it isn't exactly known when but at some point Arka began to be seduced by the darkside and at some point travelled to some of the ruins on the planet Yavin 4. When he came back Sven knew something had changed and soon after that his padawan attacked him in his sleep, but even with the element of surprise on his side his padawan was no match for him and so began the cycle of mysterious events that haunts Sven to this day. After the death of Arka, Sven was left broken and it would take a long time before he took another padawan and when he did the same thing would happen, his padawan would at some point turn to the darkside. Sven consulted his best friend master Gyra Lira a female twi'lek and they both where determined to get to the bottom of this strange pattern, but at some point even Gyra turned as well as the 8 padawans that Sven had tought. He took it on himself to destroy them all and so he did. He came to realise that it was not fault in his teachings but something about himself, an aura perhaps, he vowed to himself never to take another padawan or to befriend others which is why he devoted himself to books and relics in the archieves, the only thing he could find solace in. He is feared among the jedi but is also a accepted as one of the most revered historians in the order as well as an outstanding diplomat. Sven himself is clearly a broken man, walking around in the halls of the temple with 10 lightsabers hanging from his belt, one from each person he had failed to save, one for each person he unwillingly turned to the darkside, for these are his burden to bear, these are his reminder of his failure as a teacher and as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sven Pek (Accepted)   Application - Sven Pek (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light. The Recruitment Council will review your application and get back to you within 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sven Pek (Accepted)   Application - Sven Pek (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Greetings,

Thank you for taking interest in the Army of Light, and waiting patiently for results. I would like to congratulate you for becoming a trial member of the Army of Light. Trial Membership is a minimum of one week. Welcome to the guild!

[] Obtain an avatar

[] Post at least 15 forum posts of substance
[] Place [AL]Initiate (Jedi), [AL]Recruit (Trooper), or [AL]Mate (Smuggler) depending on your class.
[] Interview with the Supreme Master or Grand Master
[] Visit the Embassy chat:
Click here

~Supreme Master Jaina Sorak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sven Pek (Accepted)   Application - Sven Pek (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Sven Pek (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1