The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate of Revan

Go down 
+12
Norris bly
Aadeon Amitey
Teyfear
RioBanchee
Enzo
Sevenar
Vyynn Randos
WolfEyes
xXxJadenxXx
Zan Rydo
Caliber Mispir
Raunos
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raunos

Raunos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:31 am

First of all, to assure you guys here, I'm no fanboy of Revan.. Just simple discussion..

Simple question: what do you think about what happened to Revan? He is probably dead, but did he prolong the Sith invasion with Exile or did he join their ranks? Or are they still alive..

Maybe we find their remains? It remains to be seen..
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:12 pm

you know tbh I'm not quite sure myself. I hope we get to discover the Ebon Hawk Razz. But the thing is, the Ebon Hawk went down deep into Malachor, and malachor was destroyed ='( Maybe it survived.
o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Raunos

Raunos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Actually.. Very Happy

It did crash into Malachor, but while Exile was doing the fighting, presumably rest of the crew repaired it and saved Exile just as the whole planet was exploding. Last thing we see is Ebon Hawk flying away with Exile & Co to Unknown Regions to find Revan and help him win the war..
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:17 pm

I have been wondering this since I finished KOTOR for the first time lol, I think Bioware planned it all along, I mean its hard to say what happend to him when there are two very different ways the story could have unfolded. Hopefully there is more detailing's of what happend to him and the Exile in TOR, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:10 pm

I don't think that Revan or the Exile ever died, but something DID happen when they left to the Unknown Regions. I REALLY hope that they don't leave this unfinished story out of TOR, because it is a very important element to the whole game. Every cliffhanger has to have an ending, and this is one of those cases where they HAVE to tell us where Revan and the Exile went at some point.
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re:Fate   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:53 pm

You guys are going to laugh at me but....who is Revan >>
Back to top Go down

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Revan's the main character of KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic), pretty much the guy who started the whole Jedi Civil war thing (along with Malak). He's the Jedi Knight who rebelled during the Mandalorian Wars, and when the Jedi Council told him not to fight the Mandies, he went off to do it anyways..

Wikia article on Revan: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:11 am

He failed and died. If he flew off into the unknown regions (both Revan and the Exile), presumably to try and do something about the Sith, obviously it wasn't enough, as the Sith are here.
Back to top Go down

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 am

You have to give them credit for setting the Sith back 300 years. But I agree, he should be dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:50 am

A wound that delays a foe and allows them to return stronger is a failure in my book.
Back to top Go down
Sevenar

Sevenar

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:33 am

he has become more powerful than any of us could possibly imagine...
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:18 pm

I want to lock him in a room with Darth Bane and Luke Skywalker and see who walks out.
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re:Fate   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Thanks for sharing that info.
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
He failed and died. If he flew off into the unknown regions (both Revan and the Exile), presumably to try and do something about the Sith, obviously it wasn't enough, as the Sith are here.

I have no intention of believing that Revan failed and died; there is probably a deeper story than just "he went to destroy the true sith and died trying". Bioware never really told us exactly why he went to the Unknown Regions, all we do know is that it had something to do with finding the true sith.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 am

He flew off to discover what was going on with the Sith. 300ish years passed. So either two things happened:

1. His attempts to discover/sabotage the Sith failed, he was caught and killed.
2. he discovered a way to do it, but couldn't return. The information is lost beyond our reach, as far as we know.
Back to top Go down
Raunos

Raunos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 am

I can see already Revan bashers here. Why can't w ejust have civil discussion, but no, some arrogant guys come mess up this whole thread. Soon it will become just another troll fest..

I'm no fanboy of him, my avatar is just misleading. He was powerful, charismatic and stuff, but he wasn't the most powerful and certainly not most brilliant commander, but he was still good. If anyone has something to say against it, please give your facts ;D

And we are talking about his fate..not powers..

And for that time period, IF Revan and Exile did prolong their invasion for 300 years, that's good. Think about the state of Republic after KOTOR 2. Those Siths could have overrun them like warm blade through butter...

Raunos out.. Fate of Revan Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:31 am

First of all,
Revan by far fav star wars character ever

second of all,

I think Revan well no i dont know, i just wanna know what happend to him like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Raunos wrote:
I can see already Revan bashers here. Why can't w ejust have civil discussion, but no, some arrogant guys come mess up this whole thread. Soon it will become just another troll fest..

Pray tell, but could the arrogance perhaps be your assumption that you have the ability to judge others as arrogant?

It's not that Revan is being 'bashed' or that anyone is trolling or being arrogant. What it IS is that no one really knows what happened, so we are forced to rely on what we DO know of events: that Revan and the Exile were extremely powerful Force-Users. That they both touched the Dark Side at certain points. That the Sith were powerful in their time. And that they both disappeared.

My belief is that whatever they tried to accomplish, if they ever managed to meet up, was unsuccessful. Just because it took the Sith 300 years to regroup doesn't mean that Revan/Exile had anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 am

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Raunos wrote:

Pray tell, but could the arrogance perhaps be your assumption that you have the ability to judge others as arrogant?

It's not that Revan is being 'bashed' or that anyone is trolling or being arrogant. What it IS is that no one really knows what happened, so we are forced to rely on what we DO know of events: that Revan and the Exile were extremely powerful Force-Users. That they both touched the Dark Side at certain points. That the Sith were powerful in their time. And that they both disappeared.

My belief is that whatever they tried to accomplish, if they ever managed to meet up, was unsuccessful. Just because it took the Sith 300 years to regroup doesn't mean that Revan/Exile had anything to do with it.

I respect your opinion and belief, but I am still unsure as to whether they were unsuccessful or they were actually successful. Those of us who have played KOTOR 1 and 2 know that Revan and the Exile were almost gods among men in their time. Weren't they a match for this mysterious emperor of the True Sith? And are we even sure that they went to destroy the Sith? Perhaps they did, and became corrupted by the dark side in doing so. As far as them dying, if the Sith emperor can sustain life for over 1000 years, could Revan and/or the Exile?
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 am

The SIth Emperor is probably just an illusion of immortality. Since no one knows his identity, the actual person could change several times.

I hope to god that the Exile/Revan or the influence are still out there, but the signs are not good.

I WLL concede that they were the most powerful Jedi of their time, and could probably rank in the top 5, but this Sith Emperor...to BE Emperor, amongst so many murderous and powerful beings, must mean he is someone NOT to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Great Question and something I have been thinking about for some time. If the Evil Empire Sith Lord returns during the Great War. I do not see Raven or exile giving up on there mission, unless they where turn to the Darkside or dead. And why didn't they return to at lease the outer-rim once the Great War started? I need closure! lol.....
Back to top Go down

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:53 am

Dang this is intense!
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:40 am

As far as Revan goes, I like to think that his exploration of the Unknown Regions ended up a type of pilgrimage. Though the Jedi are there for the good fight, I imagine the knowledge he gained while out there, whether from studying with foreign force users, or just through a deepening of his connection to the force through the challenges he faced while out there, or by some other means, led him to some prophetic understanding or prophetic vision of what was to come. And that put him on the path of passiveness that so many other great jedi have chosen.

I really liked Revan, and I really loved KOTOR. I hope that he didn't just fail. And I really hope that he's not trapped in some Yuu'zhan Vong torture chamber or something either!(Though Imagine his will would overcome.)

...I have no idea what could've happened to the Exile...though he was on a pretty lucky ship!
Back to top Go down
Aadeon Amitey

Aadeon Amitey

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Bioware would win major points for me if they put something about Revan and Jedi Exile in TOR. I mean this is supposed to be KOTOR 3-10 so they have to end it somehow. IS anyone else besides me think they shouldgive the Exile a name?

I think that Revan met up with the Exile and they somehow got frozen in time or something like that. Far fetched but would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:57 am

Aadeon Acraineo wrote:
Bioware would win major points for me if they put something about Revan and Jedi Exile in TOR. I mean this is supposed to be KOTOR 3-10 so they have to end it somehow. IS anyone else besides me think they shouldgive the Exile a name?

I think that Revan met up with the Exile and they somehow got frozen in time or something like that. Far fetched but would be nice.

Yeah I also been thinking that the Exile should of had a name. Also even if many might disagree with me I think they both die in there journey to the unknow regions, he know whats out there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fate of Revan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate of Revan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next