The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things to do outside of game.

Go down 
+4
rellian_bokan
[AL]Rct.Haldir
Zan Rydo
Stonewall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonewall

Stonewall

Things to do outside of game. Empty
PostSubject: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Since the game isn't even out yet. What things are there for the guild to do together... Do we have a vent server or TS server setup? Do we have a game that most people play to get use to each other, and who leads well?

Whats going on, what do other people play.
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 am

Currently I am on the 360 alot, I run a clan on there and we do a couple of games. Up for anything though, so it would be nice to get a guild game going on there.
Back to top Go down
[AL]Rct.Haldir

[AL]Rct.Haldir

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 am

what games do you play on 360?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 am

Im actually going to be selling my 360 i think i might drop gaming until ToR comes out well i might get halo reach but i dont know im usually long boarding working out or practicing with my band and playing at concerts. saying that anyone want to buy a 360?? ;D comes with 2 controllers Transforemers WFC, 60 gig hardrive with and intercooler and a wireless mic?? =D
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 pm

I currently play wow, lots of pvp and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I play on Daggerspine, alliance, and I LOOOVE PvP, what server you on?
Back to top Go down
Zack Kellso

Zack Kellso

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:19 pm

I usually play WoW, Command and Conquer or any of my 360 games. Mostly been playing Fight night Round Three lately. 60-0-0 59KO
Undefeated!

.......*kicks dork self out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Darken Starsky

Darken Starsky

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Stonewall, I put mine and Harbringer Braxis' vent server info in the Public Discussion forum. We'd be more than happy for you to join us. I'm about to start playing SWG again. After NGE came out, I was ruined, so I quit. SWG should keep me more than preoccupied until TOR gets released.
Back to top Go down
http://thearlyoflight.bestforumpro.com

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

I play my ps3 alot.Had Uncharted2,all the God of War games,Metal Gear Solid4(best video game i ever played) and other stuff(shooters,sports etc).I currently play Super Street Fighter4 for a year and a half.Not many computer games,im kinda new into that.Not to mention that i played TFU,Battlefront.
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Uh, I do PS3 and EAW, we should add PS3 and Xbox to the gaming channel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to do outside of game.   Things to do outside of game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things to do outside of game.
Page 1 of 1