The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Form of payment

Go down 
+4
Caliber Mispir
Zan Rydo
Ayates Taran
Jedi_Yod
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi_Yod

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Hello can you tell me how you will make the payment? drives me crazy not knowing and if credit card that I die I have no jaja</SPAN></SPAN>
Back to top Go down
Ayates Taran

Ayates Taran

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:55 am

Considering it's an MMO, there will most likely be monthly fees. And since it has some of the SWG team working on it, I believe it will be around 15 USD, or approximately 10 GBP a month. But that's just a guess. SInce The Old Republic will be a substantially bigger game, it may cost more, who knows. There may even be micro payments, like a few bucks for some more credits. That would be a very close guess, if I may say so myself...
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 am

Yeah I am seeing monthly payments as its main form of payment, maybe even a little micro transactions for in-game items. Only time will tell but thats prolly the safe bet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Most likely the game will have the options of

1). Montly, 3 Months, 6 Months, 9 Months, Yearly

OR

2). Monthly, 6 months, Yearly

Those are probably the most common types of payment. The average payment per month, will probably be 10-15 US Dollars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
[AL] dan

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: very strange   Form of payment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 am

blimey thats rather a lot for a game   Form of payment Icon_neutral 
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 am

About what I expected really, same as WoW but a more fun game lol
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Bioware will probably make it about $ 10 a month, and definitely have a $25 every 3 months or something like that.

It's an MMO, and that means expansions will probably be out after the game releases. I hope they borrow some ideas from WoW to have organized payments. You might even be able to buy a card that allows you to play for a certain time.
Back to top Go down
adymus Lighting

adymus Lighting

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 pm

monthly fees or we just pay for the game ho  knows whath bioware has in mind and for expasions there will be free donload or automatic updates for sistems or ...
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re:$   Form of payment Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:00 am

I truly am hoping its not to much, I really am looking forward to playing this game. I will hope to see you all there when it does come out and we are able to play together it. It will be alot of fun. We truly will be the best guild!! The Army Of Light!
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 pm

A lot of you think its going to be about $10 a month or equivelent, but I'm 100% sure its going to be a minimum of $15, this aint Helly Kitty Online...Its Star Wars! =P
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Yea I am seeing 15 a month at least, remember this is EA's most exspensive venture yet and there gonna want some cash back lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Form of payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form of payment   Form of payment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Form of payment
Page 1 of 1