The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Li Sayul Introduction(NJO C/P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Li Sayul

Li Sayul

Li Sayul Introduction(NJO C/P) Empty
PostSubject: Li Sayul Introduction(NJO C/P)   Li Sayul Introduction(NJO C/P) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 pm

G'day mates im Li Sayul a few of you may already know me and of my personality, but to those who dont and would like to im not the type of guy to mess with. Im a very kind and sorta nice but only to those who are respectable to me and those around me. Also, im a hard worker so what ever im ask to do i will do my very best in doing so. I follow by one rule and thats the rules of a trooper i serve only the republic and follow by what is right. Loyalty, Honor, Respect, and Love is what I do daily and shall never stop doing so...... May have the blood of a bounty hunter in me but i have the heart of the people.

For the Republic i stand in the front line.
For the Republic i serve.
For the Republic i fight.......the end
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

Li Sayul Introduction(NJO C/P) Empty
PostSubject: Re:Li Sayul   Li Sayul Introduction(NJO C/P) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Its a pleasure to be here with you Li I hope to fight along side you we will defeat them all!
Back to top Go down

Li Sayul Introduction(NJO C/P)
Page 1 of 1