The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rakghouls- Open RP

Go down 
+5
Jessa Amitey
Traxex Wraw
rellian_bokan
Vyynn Randos
Enzo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:28 am

(OOC: This is an Open RP Enzo and I planned to start. Anyone can join in, please read the posts before you do.)

The squad of Republic Troopers walks down the ramp in an orderly manner, their sergeant leading the way. Grizz frowned, they were sent all the way to Taris just to investigate at the remains of a Republic Hammerhead-cruiser. Hardly a mission for the Republic's best, he thought. The Troopers started taking defensive positions around their drop ship, after scanning the area for potential hostiles, Sergeant Zun gave an all-clear, motioning the squad to follow him. Private Enzo and Grizz followed, along with the rest of the squad. Grizz smiled to himself, as he picked up several movements in his HUD, hostiles. The Sergeant halted, and motioned for cover. Everyone did so and waited, they could strike anywhere.

"Movement! Tracking three hostiles... no wait six!" shouted a trooper.

"Belay that! A dozen hostiles on the move!" barked the Sergeant.

Grizz levelled his rifle, and as the first rakghouls appeared, they opened fire.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:36 am

Enzo lifts his rifle standing next to Grizz ''how did they get here..?!'' he waits for the order to open up
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:37 am

he opens fire*
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:50 am

"Fire at will, fire at will!" shouted sergeant Zun.

The Troopers opened fire, showering the oncoming Rakghouls with blaster bolts. The first four dropped, the rest sorrounded the troopers, advancing quickly upon them. Grizz fired a quick burst to the one on his left before firing two shots to another's skull as it attempted to jump at him. Grizz gritted his teeth, as he detected more rakghouls on the way. The whole place is filled with these things!, he thought.

He primed a thermal detonator, and threw it at the next wave of rakghouls, the force of the detonation killed most of them. Grizz fired more shots into the next rakghoul, his squad taking them down with ease. The sergeant barked again, "Enzo, Rolim, Grizz and Adriav! Move up, we'll provide covering fire. Go into the wreckage of that Aurek starfighter, and make your way to the Hammerhead cruiser on your tactical display!"

"Grizz! I want you to provide suppression fire as you follow them!"

"Will do Sarge!" he replied.

Grizz fired on full-auto, taking down several rakhoul as the others advanced. Slowly following them as he's firing, Grizz unloaded the last of his clip into a rakghoul fiend that was charging on Rolim, before slapping another fresh clip into his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:55 am

Enzo reloads his rifle and looks at Grizz

Hurry up man!We dont have all day!

He fires at more the creatures making is way clear

Alright lets go!

he checks his gear
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 am

Grizz sighed, and cautiously moved up towards the downed cruiser with everyone else. They moved past the wreckage and the debris left from Malak's fierce bombardment during the Jedi Civil War. Countless lives were lost, although this was none of their concern now. Intellegence reports say that there is a particularly important file stored deep within the archives of the ship's computers. Needles to say, they would have to go through more ragkhouls and whatever else the wretched place had. A voice was heard through the squad's comm channel, Rolim was talking.

"Sergeant, we're getting close to the objective. Its just behind that mess of a swoop."

"Understood, Grizz set up a charge. Everyone else, to your positions."

Grizz took out a fairly explosive charge and strapped it into the massive, mangled mess of a swoop, mixed up with a large amount of debris from a skycraper. He timed it, and took point beside Enzo, rifle pointed as he counted.

"In...5...4...3...2..1.."

The debris blew up, showering bits and pieces all over the troopers as they went in. A couple rakghouls were spotted, and the squad began to open fire. Rolim hefted his heavy repeater, and started to shower them with volleys of blaster fire. Sergeant Zun, taking accurate single-shots with his rifle, began ordering the squad around.

"Enzo and Grizz, you have the courtesy of going in that thing first." Zun points at the massive wreckage that is their objective.

"Wonderful sir." remarked Enzo, albeit sarcastically.

"GET TO IT THEN!"

Heeding to the Sergeant's orders as they began firing on more rakghouls, Enzo and Grizz moved up towards the downed Hammerhead-cruiser.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:20 am

"I dont like this,Sarge makes us do EVERYTHING, you know, i have the mind to finish up here, and move to a nice planet and raise a garden,what am i saying?I love doing this'' ''I'm sure you do, Enzo.'' said Grizz

"Just move up" I said.

moving up things started to get calm, as the near the ship i reload, and look at Grizz.
''You first buddy''
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:32 am

Grizz scanned the wreckage for a way in, and he spotted a hole, big enough for them to go through. He cautiously moved in, his helmet's spotlight activating, showing the mess inside. It seemed that this was formerly the crew's quarters, with personal belongings around, the bulkhead was open though, it was clawed all over. He made his way towards the bulkhead, and checked that the magnetic locks aren't operational anymore. With a grunt, he opened it enough for them go in. Enzo, who was taking point, went in first, scanning the corridor.

"Well, we got like a dozen decks to go." Grizz grumbled.

Suddenly, his helmet's sensors blazed with warnings, and a rakghoul jumped from nowhere and slammed Grizz into the ground. He wrestled with it for a moment, before taking out his combat knife and cutting a deep gash into the beast's chest, it roared in pain, before Enzo put a blaster bolt through its head. Enzo just chuckled and walked towards the ruined turbolift. Grizz frowned, and stood upright, picking up his rifle. Following Enzo into the corridor, grimly taking a look around.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:37 am

What would you do without me Grizz?

*rakghoul attacks Enzo and his rifle slides away on the ground* Gah! *he stabs the beast in the neck* Grizz, shoot it!

* he fights with it*
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 am

Grizz calmly shot the Rakghoul several times, letting it drop on Enzo as it died.

"And what would you do without me, Enzo?"

He helped Enzo up, and scanned the area again. It seems that their sensors were useless in the environment, perhaps the beasts found a way to fool them? Unlikely, he mused. His comlink flares up again, and Sergeant Zun contacted them.

"Progress?"

"Not much sir, rakghouls ambushed us."

"Damned things. Will join you in a moment, stay put for now."

Grizz cut the link, and looked at the corridor, already he could imagine multiple rakghouls charging at the-

"Hostiles!"

Grizz whirled around to see Enzo already firing at half a dozen incoming rakghouls, led by a bigger one, who had blood red skin, and particularly large claws. Wasting no time, Grizz fired at the enemy, dropping two with precise shots. The red one however, charged, roaring some sort of animalistic cry, as the two troopers continued firing.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:50 am

Next time i'm not going in with just us two!

*he fires at the red Rakghoul and pulls out a thermal det. he tosses it in the middle of the creatures, then pushes Grizz back and he jumps back for cover*
*the blast took out the creatures*
Man this isnt my day!
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 am

As he dropped into the floor, he gritted his teeth at the effects of the thermal detonator. He could only laugh at Enzo's comment, and replied, "This is nothing compared to the full-scale battles." He rose to his feet, seeing the rest of his squad entering the ship. Sergeant Zun walked up to them both, and eyed the remains of the rakghouls with amusement and curiousity.

"Who's the idiot of you two that threw that det?! You could've taken down half the ship!" he shouted, clearly not pleased.

"But sir it didn't!" replied Enzo.

"That's not the point private! Do not and I repeat, DO NOT set off explosives in this clearly fragile mess of a ship! Just look at it!"

Grizz glanced at the mess, nothing how a section of the corridor is sheared off. They would have to move around it, and to access the upper decks, they would have to use grappling equipment in the turbolift. As the sergeant finished, he added, "We're heading to the upper levels, conserve as many clips and explosives as possible. I know you won't be using those grenades, won't you son?" he glared at Enzo, who nodded in response. Zun led the way, as the men moved around the mangled mess of a corridor, and into the ruined infirmary. They looked around, the bacta tanks were shattered, and a significant amount of blood spatter was all over the desk of the Medical Officer.

"What happened here..." mumbled Grizz.

"Going to access the logs, everyone, make note of everything. See if there's anything important laying around here." ordered the Sergeant.

A chorus of acknowledgement followed as the squad searched the medicae area.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 am

I look at Grizz* I am so, going to get pay back.

*he looks around the room* well, what a mess.
wait,Grizz you hear that?
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:38 am

"I sure do-"

Grizz was cut off when Sarge was thrown to the wall, and he himself was flung into a bacta tank. Shattering upon the impact, Grizz was showered by broken glass as he attempted to regain his footing. Blasterfire was heard in the background, as Grizz grabbed his rifle, and rose. A large rakghoul was busy trashing around the room, clawing at a squadmate. Enzo and the others were pouring blaster fire into whatever this thing was, it reared back as the bolts pummel its skin, and crumpled into the floor as a round penetrated its skull.

"That was so untimely." grumbled Grizz, as he helped the Sergeant up, who was muttering a dozen curses at the now deceased rakghoul.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:40 am

Well
Let just,get the job done
i'm starting to get bored.
*reloads his weapon*
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 am

the republic wins the war and Enzo is the lord of the troopers *
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 am

(OOC: Rakghouls- Open RP Affraid Ignoring that, we're moving on lol.)

The troopers made their way up the turbolift with grappling hooks attached to their armor, Sergeant Zun told them to halt, and entered the deck containing the archives. Grizz, along with everyone else followed him, alert for any rakghoul activity. The Sergeant approached a terminal, and began keying in codes to retreive the data they needed. Everyone took positions around the sergeant, aware that more hostiles were detected, and approaching their position quickly.

"Cover me."

Then all hell broke loose, rakghouls appearing from everywhere, vent ducts, corridor, even the floor. Troopers were firing their rifles in a co-ordinated manner, taking down many of the beasts. However, despite how many they killed, more appeared and began to advance slowly upon the squad. Grizz slapped another clip to his rifle and fired again. Enzo did the same, firing at the oncoming fiends. Sergeant Zun cursed as the terminal uttered the sound "Access Denied", and began keying his way in again.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:17 am

I disagree
I WILL become the TROOPER LORD.
Thanks Grizz that is all.
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:09 am

(OOC: There is no such rank.)
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 am

You had to give the Sith credit: they sure were not lying when they propagated that Republic soldiers were dumb as banthas.

I buried my lightsaber to the hilt into the door, slowly carving a hole through. The sounds of the dying beasts and blasterfire were more clearly heard through the gap.

A man cried out. 'What in the kriff-'

I launched the piece of the door I had carved out through the troopers and into the Rakghouls. The crunches were barely heard over the sounds of battle.

I spoke quickly to the trooper in red: obviously the sergeant.

'If you want to get out of this, stay behind me.'

I didn't wait for his reply, but strode into the thick of the conflict.

Strike there, twist here. The rakghouls were pack creatures, and as such, were predictable. One swing could deal death blows to as many as four at once, and I took advantage of that. The troopers were actually fairly good shots, covering my sides and backs. Must be a natural compensation for lack of brainpower.

And then suddenly none were within reach. The rakghouls were hissing slightly, but backing up. Their heads swung from trooper to trooper. FInally, they turned and fled, their feet thumping along the metal long after they disappeared. Finally, all was quite.

I breathed a deep sigh, then turned to the troopers. My entrance must've shocked them, as it's fairly difficult to appear surprised when your wearing a helmet.

'Sergeant Grizz, is it? I'm guessing your here for the same reasons I am.'

______________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Please note, as I am currently an initiate at this point in time, and in my character biography I have just arrived and been settled at a primary Jedi place (don't want to reveal yet), this RP is obviously AU, or the future for my character. Please keep that in mind. XD

-Andre/Vyynn

Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:49 am

Standing up, Rellian inspects the damage the rakghoul did to his nice new armor and weapon. The heavy repeater took a bit of damage but nothing a quick patch job would'nt fix. "A good size gash right in the middle of my chest, and the display on the repeater no longer functions properly. All else is funtioning and ready to go."

"Thanks guys, if it was'nt for you that rakghoul would have torn me apart for sure."

Realizing the superior officer he snaps to attention and awaits orders. Saluting "Recruit Rellian Bokan sir!"
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 am

The other troopers, realizing their mistake, began to salute, but I waved them off. I kept my attention focused on the Sergeant.

It didn't add up. Why was a squad of Republic troopers here? Why would the Republic and the Jedi Council send us seperately? Was it simply the right hand not informing the left? Or, more disturbing, was this PLANNED?
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am

Standing at ease, "Even if it is planned, you can be sure us troopers will be here kicking rakghoul behind! HOORAH!"

Feeling a little full of himself, "Why do we need a jedi here is'nt this, in the trenches, stuff below you?" Snapping to attension waiting for a harsh punishment.
Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 am

Grizz sighed, the Jedi thought he was a sergeant it seems. While Grizz "was" a sergeant, the current NCO of the group is Zun, who was busy extracting the data from that terminal. He snapped off a crisp salute to the Jedi, and spoke, "You are mistaken, I'm not the sergeant." Grizz pointed towards Sergeant Zun, "He is."

Sergeant Zun approached them slowly, regarding the Jedi and the hole he made.

"Nice entrance." he remarked.

The troopers turned their gaze towards their sergeant, who started talking to them via a private comm channel. With a blink to an icon in his HUD, Grizz opened the squad's communications channel. He also called up the squad's biometric display, just to make sure they were all right. Besides several new marks made on their armor, they were fine.

"This Republic Cruiser contains several blueprints on one of the prototype ships we lost over Hoth. I gathered quite a few from that terminal there, but it was damaged, 30% of the data is still present, but in the backup."

"Which is in..." Enzo began.

"There are terminals scattered on this ship, find one that works, see if the information is there. Along with that there is a research and development area inside this ship, where they housed a copy of the generator housed on one of the ships. They were experimenting on it, and tried to find new ways to improve it. That is, before this thing's blown up from the sky. "

A couple acknowledgements and comments from the squad followed, before the sergeant shut them up.

"Garza wants us to see if its there, retreive it and bang out. If its not there, we'll just collect the blueprints."

"Since the Senate aren't very pleased with the Jedi and with their recent departure to Tython, this is strictly military business boys. Although if he's smart he would've used one of them mind tricks or whatnot to get it out of our heads."

The troopers frowned, they didn't like being mind probed at all. It invaded one's privacy, and left you slightly scrambled, if they weren't careful.

"We'll split up, keep the comms clear unless you have something to report, whether it be the objective or hostiles. Understood?"

A couple nods and yes sirs followed. Satisfied, the sergeant transmitted their new squad assignments to their HUDs. Grizz ignored the rest, and focused on his. He was assigned to retreive the power cell, along with Rellian. Lovely, we'll be testing the new biohazard containment systems, he thought. The Jedi on the other hand, was to get the blueprints, along with Enzo and Valin.

"Off with your assignments then!" the sergeant barked, this time not using the comms. Everyone else got to their teams, Enzo and Valin rushed to the Jedi's side and informing him on their current predicament. Sergeant Zun gave Grizz a containment module for the cell, it was cylindrical-shaped, and it looked sturdy enough. Grizz walked up to Rellian, and started talking to him.

"Rellian is it? Come on, we have a power cell to find."

Grizz consulted his HUD, searching for the blueprints on this damned cruiser. He found it, but it wasn't that much of help, considering several portions of the ship was sheared off. Still, it could be useful, so he superimposed it into his map display, creating a maze of hallways and rooms. Sergeant Zun advised them to do the same, and the rest began to do so. Grizz started to make his way towards his objective, watching for rakghouls or anything else that might be hostile.

Last edited by Grizz Meshurik on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm

While walking with Grizz, "Hey sarge, did intel say anything about other creatures. You know other than rakghouls?" He quered nervously, "I've heard there were trandoshans in the ranks of the sith army."

Still alittle bit shaken from having a rakghoul on top of him rellian starts checking his gear for extra ammo, and grenades. Finding a few spare clips and two thermal detinators, he proceeds to fill his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rakghouls- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next