The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?

Go down 
+11
Jamz786
Rizula Bantan
Lanil_Stari
Turor Eutobi
naytiri
Zan Rydo
Akua
Valek Kol
Dash Verne
Vyynn Randos
Norris bly
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:39 am

Im just awaiting the entire Game its a whole new genre of gameplay, I just cant wait to experience it.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 am

What got my full attention was the rpg but yeah I will do some PvE and PvP.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm looking forward to the PVP. If I do PVE at all, it'll just be for storyline. I'm going to primarily going to do PVP and RP with AL.
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Looking forward to PVP. Get a chance to kill some Sith Wink
Back to top Go down
Valek Kol

Valek Kol

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm excited for both PvP and RPG, I wanna do some battle grounds then go and make a story doing quests
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm

I've been watching some of the gameplay videos on Youtube, and I am really excited. I think tonight I'll make a compilation of all the ToR videos out there.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PvP for sure, espescially as a guild
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm

PvP obviously lol, I am really looking forward to the cooperative story arcs, something that hasnt been done before and should be an awesome way to grow as a guild. Traveling the SW universe, fullfilling a life long fantasy haha
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Zan Rydo wrote:
PvP obviously lol, I am really looking forward to the cooperative story arcs, something that hasnt been done before and should be an awesome way to grow as a guild. Traveling the SW universe, fullfilling a life long fantasy haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 am

Playing with you guys is going to be badass!
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 am

Harbringer Braxis wrote:
Playing with you guys is going to be badass!

Someday soon, I MIGHT get tired of quoting you guys. XD
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

A toss up between the quest line and PvP, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
naytiri

naytiri

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 pm

ohhh pvp w ppl will be fun for sure. but i love to play rpg. their super fun!
Back to top Go down
Turor Eutobi

Turor Eutobi

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 am

Id have to say exploration, i cant wait to kick around these iconic worlds with a couple of my Jedi buddies.
Back to top Go down
Lanil_Stari

Lanil_Stari

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 pm

I can't wait for everything, Story PvP PvE, RPing, RPG i am excited for it all

But what i am really excited about know is the SPACE COMBAT!! can't wait to shoot down the sith with you guys
Back to top Go down
Rizula Bantan

Rizula Bantan

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm not a huge MMO guy, so I'm more focused on the storylines and hopefully enjoying different stories with each class/character.
Back to top Go down
niveus

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 pm

im just excited for questing
Back to top Go down
Jamz786

Jamz786

PostSubject: PVP and PVE   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 pm

im mostly looking forward to the PVP, PVP with the guild with guild is gonna be amazing. PVE with the guild is going to be good to but id like to see if there are going to be places like dungeons and end game places Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mace Wendu

Mace Wendu

PostSubject: RPG   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:32 pm

I will be doing the RPG but most defiantly do some PVP'ing
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:30 pm

The setting is a big deal for me! I'm so excited to be in the Old Republic Era. I've always wanted an MMO in a time when the Jedi are soldiers! It is not the ultimate expression of the Light side of the Force, nor is it the purpose of our study as an order...BUT...it is a necessity, and I can't wait to be an armored Force warrior tearing through Sith scum like butter!
Back to top Go down
lexodus

lexodus

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:55 pm

usually pvp is my favorite, but I'm just getting into the RP now, so probably RP PvE Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am

PvP and definetely space combat.but as a newbie in MMORPGs,i wanna do it all and then see which i like best.
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:20 am

Storyline, pvp, and eqps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?   Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the Biggest thing your looking forward to in SWTOR? PvP Pve RP? what gets your full attention so far?
Page 1 of 1