The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??

Go down 
+10
Turor Eutobi
Rizula Bantan
Zack Kellso
Akua
Darken Starsky
RioBanchee
Traxex Wraw
Vyynn Randos
Zan Rydo
[AL]Rct.Haldir
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Empty
PostSubject: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:34 am

I mean we have no knowledge of server names yet or how many server they'll have or what its even going to be like. So are we all going to wait a couple days cause im going to get the game on the midnight release xD. just wanted to put that out there haha just wondering how we'd decide
Back to top Go down
[AL]Rct.Haldir

[AL]Rct.Haldir

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 pm

ya good point, im planning on getting it at midnight, hopfully have to find a store up on my school campus, but maybe as it gets closer to release they will tell us some servers and we would be informed on it.
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 pm

We can only hope Bioware share's the server info with us pre-release, more than likely they will. If not then best bet would be to wait a day and decide after playing it, the majority of us that I know is getting it at release.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Very simple. The server info will be up on the site at the VERY least by release date/time, admin will check and decide on a server, and post the official server shortly after release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:15 am

Thanks guys just needed to hear some assuring thoughts =], this really helps.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:40 am

Unfortunately, there is no way im getting it at release. Maybe a couple weeks afterward, but not release. No offense How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? 150638
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 pm

After patiently waiting the past 5-6 yrs for the game, I have no other choice but to jump in head first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Master Traxex Wraw wrote:
Unfortunately, there is no way im getting it at release. Maybe a couple weeks afterward, but not release. No offense How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? 150638

Are you a deprived child??? Lol cause your gunna miss out on SO Much!!
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Subject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Great Question! I have just completed a mass search on this, with no success. I will most likely go on the server with the most Guild members & who are close to CST.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Guys, it'll be simple, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Darken Starsky

Darken Starsky

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Finding the right server for me would be simple. Whatever name sounds the most amazing, and how deep into Lore the name goes for me.
Back to top Go down
http://thearlyoflight.bestforumpro.com
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 am

I ask this of all members: if your not going to make your main on the guild server, whats the point?
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 am

Harbringer Braxis wrote:

Are you a deprived child??? Lol cause your gunna miss out on SO Much!!

-_- i dont know how MMO's work. My parents wont pay via credit card. And there is no way my parents will take me out at midnight to buy the game. Maybe my bro would, but thats unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 am

Vyynn Randos wrote:
I ask this of all members: if your not going to make your main on the guild server, whats the point?

I agree, I don't want a guild full of peoples alts, if there not going to play em
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Bioware might release time cards. It'd be smart.

Or, as an alternative, take some cash, go buy a pre-paid debit card, and then use it online as a credit card. It works with most MMo's. It's how I'm paying for WoW right now.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Hmmm, good idea Vyynn. I might stick to time cards though, if they have them. Whats the longest time card you could have? a year? 6 months?
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Hmmm, good idea Vyynn. I might stick to time cards though, if they have them. Whats the longest time card you could have? a year? 6 months?

The longest I've ever seen was just a month subscription...but I'd bet they'd have a year sub out there
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 pm

How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_evil tsk tsk a month? it better be more lol
Back to top Go down
Zack Kellso

Zack Kellso

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm

How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_evil tsk tsk a month? it better be more lol
Soo, yearly maybe? OH! I know! LIFETIME!
Back to top Go down
Rizula Bantan

Rizula Bantan

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Hopefully I'll be able to get it at launch, but being able to play it then is up to a few different factors. Currently my computer cannot take it as i only have 500mb of RAM....and im running Vista 64bit. Yes if you were curious Vista CAN run on 500mb, and yes it is slower than a fat kid. I used to have 1.5gb, but had to get rid of 1gb of it, and im way too lazy to put XP back on it. Previously I was hoping id be in the Navy by then and could have afforded a gaming worthy laptop(which ill do when i get in the navy/have money), so my only hope is to upgrade RAM. If I buy 2 or 4gb of RAM i should be fine.

Wow that was way off-topic. Server-wise there probably wont be any way of determining which server would be "best" for us other than just picking randomly. So someone should just man up and make the arbitrary decision of picking a certain server.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 am

uh first one to get it chooses a server? that sounds fair How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Or, uhm, the Council will pick. That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Or, uhm, the Council will pick. That sounds good.

If they have specific servers like in WoW, I hope it will be a PvP one
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:22 pm

It will be, everyone is getting anxious for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??   How will we decide on a server that we will all play on?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How will we decide on a server that we will all play on??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next