The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Lightsaber?

Go down 
+23
Anyaka_Pall
baoduar
thejbomb65
Rhylid
Ismot
Ory Nara
Kyra Targon
Fortris Drakmir
Turor Eutobi
Caliber Mispir
wannbo
Lanil_Stari
Aadeon Amitey
Traxex Wraw
Darken Starsky
Teyfear
Kaz Rass
Foopaux (aka Trask Nylus)
Jessa Amitey
Akua
RioBanchee
Zan Rydo
Vyynn Randos
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am

ok now i decided.

2 dual lightsabers, 1 gold, 1 fiery orange, and the orange one contains a lava crystal, which spews lava!!! AWSOME
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 pm

I have two double cyan (ftw) lightsabers in the ''unorthodox'' reverse-grip. I actually saw in a TOR gameplay video, one of the jedi was holding the lightsaber in the backwords grip (ftw).
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Turor Eutobi

Turor Eutobi

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Il definately be wielding a two handed green lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Fortris Drakmir

Fortris Drakmir

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 pm

I'm going with the dual bladed lightsaber, preferably in gold.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Targon

Kyra Targon

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Duel-Saber purple, or double wielding with one blue and one purple
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 pm

1 single saber and either Yellow or orange color
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 am

Style: Tactical/aggressive

Styles: Staff

Colors: Orange-Red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 am

Single black blade with reverse grip would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ismot

Ismot

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 pm

I would have to go with a single saber either blue or green (haven't decided yet) and a defensive stance so I can be a shield between the enemy and my allies.
Back to top Go down
Rhylid

Rhylid

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:34 am

I'm probably going Dual, possible 1 forward grip, 1 reverse grip, both yellow/orange blades.
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 pm

single blade, both defensive and tactical stances because i would seek to learn both Makashi and Soresu forms, and a deep blue blade
Back to top Go down
baoduar

baoduar

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 am

Not sure i like the staff idea but noting beat the the classic single and dual is always nice too. As for color i think ima go with orange if avaible
Back to top Go down
Anyaka_Pall

Anyaka_Pall

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Dual bladed, silver/white would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Endo Krimsan

Endo Krimsan

PostSubject: my lightsaber   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Im going single wield, white or green, meaby green pulsating white. and pacifist.
Back to top Go down
Rannek Jekurra

Rannek Jekurra

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Dual Wield my lightsabers color will be Red and Blue and my mode will be Tactical i will wait to see if my enemy leaves him/her self open to any attacks then go in for a strike or kill.
Back to top Go down
Sifo Dyas

Sifo Dyas

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Style: Dual or single lightsaber

Color: Black & Orange
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Guys, remember, Jedi very rarely stray outside typical saber colors. George Lucas himself said that blue and green WERE the lightsaber colors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Sifo Dyas wrote:
Style: Dual or single lightsaber

Color: Black & Orange

Black probably won't be included in the game...
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:27 am

Vyynn, if they just had green blue and red, then that would be a major letdown for fans including me, and probably most of the jedi in this guild. More than likely, they will have all in the colors in KOTOR2, and yes black might not be in the game, however rare crystals are on Illum. Who knows. We shall wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sifo Dyas

Sifo Dyas

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Black should be in the game. Just like Force Unleashed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Sifo Dyas wrote:
Black should be in the game. Just like Force Unleashed.

Pfft...

I never agreed with the darksaber (black lightsabers... really?). Most of the EU lightsaber colors were alright (expanded universe), but I just can't stand jedi knights running around with black lightsabers. Vyynn's right though, the traditional colors are green, and blue. In the KOTOR era, yellow is for Sentinel. The other colors are for the Jedi that decide to be a little "unique" than the mainstream, or those who possess rare crystals.

Last edited by Grizz Meshurik on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Traxex Wraw wrote:
Vyynn, if they just had green blue and red, then that would be a major letdown for fans including me, and probably most of the jedi in this guild. More than likely, they will have all in the colors in KOTOR2, and yes black might not be in the game, however rare crystals are on Illum. Who knows. We shall wait and see.

Seeing as this is a medium heavy RP guild as well, seeing our members walk around black and red lightsabers would be mildly unsettling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Traxex Wraw wrote:

Seeing as this is a medium heavy RP guild as well, seeing our members walk around black and red lightsabers would be mildly unsettling.

Red's for Sith anyway, rarely any Jedi even bother using such crystals.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Hmm don't worry any lightsaber that I will "obtain" I shall give it to my fellow jedi here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Lightsaber?   Your Lightsaber? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Lightsaber?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2