The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cantina

Go down 
+2
John Sorak
Jessa Amitey
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:26 am

It's been 3 decades since the 'peace' was reached. The idea makes me laugh. Peace. Not even the phrase "cease fire" would be truly accurate, but it was closer: with both sides taking pot shots at the other, vying for position and jockeying to build up their armies and supplies. How much longer could it last? Another 3 decades? or 3 days?

A cup slams down on the table, sloshing sudsy liquid over the rim to splatter on the table. Yanking the book out of the way, I glare at the serving wench. "Demmit, I'm paying for this!" She looked at the mess and shrugged one shoulder dismissively before sauntering off to sling more drinks at other unsuspecting customers.

Grumbling to myself, I switch seats, dragging the cup as far from the slop as I can. The table's sticky. Great.

Leaning back in the hard chair, away from the table, I again survey the Cantina. It's always amazing how busy this place was. Lots of spacers, smugglers, hunters and the like, taking a drink or making deals on their stop-over from whereever to whereever. It's always interesting to see what kinds of people come into this dive in the assend of nowhere. The diversity was fascinating. Of course, this did tend to be a rough crowd...
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:03 pm

(OOC: Where exactly is this Cantina? Is it Chalmun's Cantinaon Tatoonie? It would help to know. Also Jessa in this will vary differently
from the Jessa in the Rakghoul Rp as the circumstances are different. In this she'll follow the Jedi code more closely)
==========================================================
The strong strench of ale, mud and smoke filled the air, clogging up the cantina with a putride smell as groups of bodies pack tightly togethered moved around the limited space. Smugglers dealt with one another in secluded corners, Spacers gathered around bar tables calling out for drinks and watching as dancers hynotically moved their body from side to side and other denizens sat playing pazaak, betting against each other and calling out vulgar names when they lost.

On a small table right in the far corner of the Cantina a robed figure sat, head burrowed in their arms, hood covering their face from view. The robe was long and brown, made with plain cotton that can be found anywhere, however it bore several scorch marks indicating a recent fight.

A tall man apporached the table, he too bore a cloack but his hood was down, he gave a faint small once he reached the table.

"It's been a long time Jessa"

The figure raised their head to reveal a young women with dark brown hair almost black, her eyes matched hair and she gave a small smile before drawing
her hood back.

"Da'an" Jessa felt her chest fill with joy, the last time she had seen her uncle was 8 years ago when she still lived on Taris. But she didn’t
return to her birthplace for just a family reunion. As she stood up and embraced her relative she remembered her mission.

“Do you have it?” she kept remained calm despite the overwhelming want to talk about the past and reminiscence with Da’an

The elder Amitey glanced down at his niece, keeping his eyes levelled with Jessa’s before breaking into smile “All business I see, look how you’ve grown” he gently ruffled the Jedi knights hair, leaving her slightly uncomfortable.

Da’an then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small robotic device resembling a spider, it’s leg were sprawned across his broad hands, leaving it’s body collapsed on his palm.

“If anyone needs a robot repaired they always come to me, the guy who gave me this resembles the man you were looking for” the mechanic pulled his niece’s hand out and placed the device lightly in her palm.

“ It seems to be a spy device and from what I can tell, the who used this was tracking another guy called Braxis or something, well, that was all the info I could salvage anyway” He gave a tried grin, revealing aging’s toll on his smile lines.

Giving another look over his niece, Amitey placed his hands lightly on Jessa’s shoulders

“They’re treating you well, right? Over at the council?” There was an edge of worry on the elder man’s voice and he frowned
lightly.

The jedi knight gave a small grin and gave one last hug to her uncle “Yes, don’t worry, I can take care of myself now anyway” she
gave a wink and pulled her hood back up, walking away from the table and her gruff uncle who watched as his niece strutted away from him.

Suddenly Jessa felt a spike of focus and lost her concentration, bumping into a table and falling onto the lap of a tall man, who had been arguing with a waitress beforehand.

Da’an was about to step in to help his niece but the Jedi gave an ushering hand to her uncle. She had come far from when they
last met, she was a Jedi and could control the situation.

She looked up at the stranger “I’m sorry for bumping into I wasn’t looking where I was going and-”

(OOC: That’s your character by the way Harbringer)
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:16 pm

John walked into the cantina hopeing to avoid trouble and the republic as he kept his head low he hoped his bright blue and beige outfit (like lando from ep 5) wouldnt attract any attention as he went to a tabel in the far right where he didnt expect to find anyone. as he sat in the chair he wondered who the man was talking to across the room he looked like a jedi buy he wasnt sure john also noticed a bounty hunter walking towards john as he took out his blaster and prepaired to shoot. the bounty hunter got closer and drew his blaster ordering john to go with him with three shots from johns blaster and the cost of 10 credits the bounty hunter fell and all eyes were faceing at its dead body give ing john enough time ti move to another seat.
Back to top Go down

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 pm

(OOC the cantina is just a randon cantina i didnt know where to place it so you cna put it where ever the first person places it xD)

Braxis noticed a tall figure an old cloaked man, approaching a table with a hooded what seemed to be a female, he notice her smile they must've known each other, maybe they were relatives of some kind. The man removed her hood and his, he has seen this face before, almost as if he's seen her in the jedi temple before, was she a jedi??

They were talking for about 10 minutes, he could catch a few words nothing too interesting. "huh, they must be partin now" Braxis told to himself. "yup they sure are, oh and here she comes."

The hooded jedi was walking almost not paying attention to where she was walking, but knowing she was leaving. As she was approaching the exit she bumped into the table of where the Jedi named Harbringer Braxis sat.

(falling into his lap) “I’m sorry for bumping into I wasn’t looking where I was going and-”

(interrupting her) "No problem miss you simply tripped over a loose floor tile is all. You always were one floor clumsiness jessa." Braxis winked at her

She was astonished and surprised to see her old friend in a cantina such as this.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:41 pm

(OOC: I'll go with Tatoonie Wink )

=============================================================

Jessa was shocked into silence, only moments after talking about her Jedi college, she ran into her friend after not seeing him for almost 2 years prior. She slowly smiled "I can't believe it's you Braxis" she lept off his lap, and gave him a short hug before taking a seat opposite him. The Jedi Knight was at a lost on what to do, she hadn't seen Braxis for so long, she wasn't even sure if he remind with the council and why would her target be following him?

"What are you doing in Tatoonie? Heck, what are you doing in a smelly Cantina like this?" she gave his clothes a quick sweep and lookover "wearing clothes like that"

Jessa then had a look at her own clothing, noting her burn marks "then again, I'm not wearing much better" she gave another smile, she didn't think she could have grinned so much within one day. Suddenly a gunshot echo'd through the Cantina placing everyone into silence, before they returned back to their hussle and bustle, but as a Jedi, Jessa couldn't sit back and watch.

Quickly, the Jedi knight got up from her seat and headed over to the bounty hunter's body, giving it a quick check over. She winced slightly as she felt his cold flesh, with the lack of pulse confirming his death.

The killer still sat leisurely on his chair. Jessa glared up at him "Why did you do this?"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:46 pm

john said cassualyand as kindly as possible "look lady i have a bounty on my head for things im not proud of i came here to avoid this but apperently i will never avoid my past jedi always find me no matter where i go" john got up placeing his blaster in his holster and walked over to his body "either him or me" then looking at the jedi "you would'nt understand"
Back to top Go down

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Braxis was completely filled with joy seeing her here but why was she here??

"I was here on some old business i had to deal with" Suddenly a gunshot echo'd through the Cantina placing everyone into silence, before they returned back to their hussle and bustle, but as a Jedi, Jessa couldn't sit back and watch.

Quickly, the jessa got up from her seat and headed over to the bounty hunter's body, giving it a quick check over. She winced slightly as she felt his cold flesh, with the lack of pulse confirming his death.

The killer still sat leisurely on his chair. Jessa glared up at him "Why did you do this?"

the bounty hunter said scoffinf "look lady i have a bounty on my head for things im not proud of i came here to avoid this but apperently i will never avoid my past jedi always find me no matter where i go" john got up placeing his blaster in his holster and walked over to his body "either him or me" then looking at the jedi "you would'nt understand"

Braxis," that doesnt give you a right to go blasting whenever you feel the need to. at least announce the reason for this business." Braxis looking around all the citizens in shock, he told them "Everyone this is galactic republic business go back to what you were doing. So "bounty hunter" what was the reason for this?'
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Jessa frowned not sure whether to trust the strangers words, however she could tell he wouldn't be likely to lie about such things. Still there was no excuse for his actions, to take another's life just because his own was threaten is the attitude of animals, diplomacy should have been used. In a mix of confusion and hurt of the accident, Jessa seized the stranger's arm.

"Wait! At least take the decenct to give him a proper burial"

At hearing Braxis' words she felt herself smiling, it was glad to know he was still his oldself.

"Yes, you can't just do whatever you please, this is not your own world to do what you wish in, think of how your actions affect others"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:12 pm

letting out a sigh of sorrow and shrugging his arm loose of the jedis grip "if there wasnt a bounty on my head i wouldnt have shot him, the last thing i need is a bunch of jedi and troopers following me because i killed him now if youll excuse me i have bussiness to finish" john said to the jedi as he steped on his body to go to the back of the cantina and exchange the spice he colected for 100 credits on johns way back to the bar he said loudly towards the jedi "just stay out of my way and youll be fine"
Back to top Go down

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:24 pm

"We arent here to follow oyu and we arent here to track you down. If you want an aggressive conrantation i assure you it wont be pretty against two veri skilled jedi. No plese calm down and please tell us where you'll be heading next. I'm looking for a wat to get off this planet and i dont have a ship to get mee out of here. Jessa do you have a ship before i go asking a insane bounty hunter? Braxis talking with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 pm

as john walks toward the he orders his droids hk 51 and hk 49 to make sure the jedi dont follow as the twirl their vibro swords and block the exit "have fun" says john as he hops on a speeder "by the way im a republic smuggler not a bounty hunter" and john speeds off into the dune sea towards wos espa to find and see if his family is still alive
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Jessa smiled at her old friend "yes I do, so I won't advise you to go with that nutcase"

At the realization that the smugglar had set his two robots on them, the Jedi sighed, not even bothering to get her lightsaber out "You take out the HK 49, the 51 is mine" she held out her hand and pushed at the robot with force, sending it flying into one of the walls. However, the robot stayed strong and regained it's stance.

"This should be fun"
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re:Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Wolfeyes stood outside the cantina, her long dark hair was lose down her back. Her golden brown eyes were looking over the people walking in and out. Her arms were crossed over her chest. She was not wearing her armor but her civilian clothes, long lose pants and a belt that held her beskad. She had a shirt and a jacket on, her body got antsy she wanted a drink. Nodding to the man outside the door she stepped in and walked down to the music filled cantina. Her nose wrinkled to the smell of smoke and ale, she walked over and sat at the end of the counter. Sitting up on a stool, she didnt even look around to see if there was anyone she knew.

Waiting for the droid to come take her drink order she closed her eyes, listening to the music and loud noises around her. She sighed and shook her head hoping no drama would start tonight, she was just really wishing for a peaceful night. The droid came over and she ordered a corelian ale. She places some chips on the counter and took the bottle from the droids hand. Bringing it to her lips she drank half and slammed it down on the counter with a great sigh. Wolfeyes let a grin slip across her lips as she felt much better, finally she looked around to see if there was anyone she knew.

Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:11 pm

(OOC wolf eyes which cantina are you in if your in the same as braxis they are fighting my droids if your at the one im going to then your not going to meet anything...i dont think at least)

john quickly arived at mos espa to find his parents never came back it was time for a drink he walked into the cantina and orderd some ale while waitng for his drink john rested his head on his palm thinking of his past his deaings with the sith and betrayal of the jedi how he came back and they exiled him before he could regret anything the droid came back with the ale with a bul gulp john finished it and ordered another one slideing the glass back to the droid for a refill the glass as he glided his hand over his blaster felling the grip of it and the rust and scraches from when he built it as a young boy its been soo long he almost forgot he finished the ale, payed the droid and stood outside the cantina leaning steadily against is hard weathered walls.
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re:Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 pm

(Guess I am at the one your now at haha)

Wolfeyes saw a man come in she didn't recognize him at first but after a long stare she realized it was John. She stood up and grabbed her ale, walking over to him she was pushed back by someone. They apologized and she glared at them before nodding. She continued to move towards him, when she was a few feet away she called out to him "John that you?" Her voice was calm and gentle yet somewhat wild. It was raised to be heard over the music. Her golden brown eyes glowed in the light of the cantina.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 pm

john looks up and notices someone in the croud as he walks closer he notices its wolfeyes john waves and stars sprinting in her direction to greet her but notices bounty hunters and motions her to come meet him at the tabel in the corner
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 pm

The cantina at mos espa was very dangerous, and Traxex was getting nervous. However, once some tarisian ale, Trax's favorite drink, went down his throat, his confidence came back.

Traxex Wraw was a Jedi war veteran. He led countless attacks and defenses, and sitting back at the temple in Tython wasnt fun enough for him. That, and their was a bounty on his head from the sith master avlis (OOC: my brother lol) but he just loved killing scum like them.

Glancing around, Trax heard a voice with the name "John" in it. Trax heard of a famous exile named john, who became a smuggler after his exile. John of course didnt know Traxex, and even if he did he couldn't notice him through Trax's dark brown robes and mask. Infact, Trax was wearing Revan's mask, THE REVAN'S MASK. But, it broke in half when he found it, so he changed it up a little bit (OOC: kinda like my signature)

Traxex noticed the bounty hunters in the cantina. At least four. The 3 were going for a sneak attack, the fourth one drinking.

The first one was clumsy. Trax leaped off his chair and stabbed the man's throat with his duel blue lightsabers. The second one hesitated, then pulled out a vibroblade as the whole cantina went silent and got out of the way. Trax cut the man diagonally up his chest and threw him across the table. The third one ran, but Trax was having too much fun. Trax threw his lightsaber right to the man's throat, chopping his head clean off. The fourth bounty hunter obviously was their trainers, and was disappointed with their failure. The bounty hunter did not want Trax's head, yet, so he left the cantina.

"Hey, droid! Clean this mess up" Trax said as he drank a shot of juma juice.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:53 pm

(OOC: you cant have revans mask since he disapeared im sure it either was destroyed on taris his ship dantooine when it was atacked or he took it with him) john sat at the tabel and heared lightsabers he saw a jedi fighting off the bounty hunters john got up and went to greet the jedi "hello im sure you dont know me im John, you might want to help your jedi friends in mos eisly they wanted to arrest me for killing a bounty hunter so my droids are fighting them as you know the hk 50+ series cant be cut by a lightsaber but can get dit by a detonaitor it cant survive large explosions they tear it apart hk 49 can take quite a beating and can last for a bit against a lightsaber but not long well i best get going" said john as he walked past the tabel he was at and left two datacard with his information and history and the price on his head 300 credits last updated was when he was exiled and left the cantina to travel back to check on hid droids
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:20 pm

(OOC: Fine lets just say somone made that one and i found it and i thought it was revan's mask.)

Apalled by the smuggler, Trax remained in the cantina until he found a very attractive girl with gold eyes, wearing black. He was stunned by her beauty

(OOC: No im not kissing up -_- just wanted to add somthing other than violence)
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:33 pm

john went back to mos espa and took his black jdi garments and black cloak both bovered with blast marks and cuts one revealing hiswraped up ribcage from a previous battle still drenched in blood and his boots both as muddy as ever and walked out and back to the cantina but through the other entrance so he wasnt detected he put his cloaks hood up and put a mask only revealing his eyes then force pulled one of traxexs lightsaber and swaped its crystal with a softblue color and put his own desighn on it by useing the force to take pices of scrap and make a new hilt for the saber then placed it on his belt and walked up behind wolfeyes if she wanted to chat and wispers " you called for me"
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm

"I think you've had a little to much"

Trax lifted the bartender with his hands

"I know my limit, worm, and i believe i asked for another pint. I'm unstable. You would'nt want to mess with a drunken brawler, let alone a jedi."
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm

john heared the sounds comeing from the bar and turned on a system in his mask that makes his voice sound deeper and walke over to the comotion and asked the jedi that helped himtake out the jedi "sir put hm downwe dont need a fight going on here" slideing a blaster to the bartender john left and went to mos eisly by foot across the dune seaand into the bar to meet with the jedi there
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"This guy is pissin me off" Trax said. He threw the bartender and smiled to the woman with the gold eyes on his way out. Even though Trax drank a lot, he never had troubles winning a woman's heart.

His destination was to the dune sea. He was receiving a payment their
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 pm

john heard sand people headed his way so he quickened his pace knowing angels distance and time he should be out of their sight by the time the reach his distance but knew something would find him it was noght by the time he reached the half way point and decided to try to craft another lightaber since he had some scrap and the parts of the other jedis john meditated and used the force to place every pice exactly where it needed to be when he turned on it was a wonderful mix f gold and silver giveing it a goldish blade but a silver glow around it makeing it perfect for tatooine he got up and walked with the lightsaber on to luminate his path and continued to cross the dune sea comeing across a pod race john decided to record it to show it to wolfeyes later is he ever meets her again he deactivated his saber and crouched near the edge then sent a probe to wach and record the race so he wouldnt be seen and hunted again "this must be the mos espa bonta fee" john thought while waching the race from the droids view.
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 pm

-While drinking some tarisian ale, and watching the twi'lek dancers while sitting with a pretty woman, Dash noticed many of the patrons were leaving the room to see what was going on outside. As he was leaving the room,he heard a lightsaber and some blaster bolts and quickly pulled out his blaster. "This could get ugly" he thought to himself. -Dash quickly ran and saw a jedi battling a group of bounty hunters-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cantina Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cantina   The Cantina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cantina
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next