The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First) Empty
PostSubject: Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)   Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:24 am

The Star Wars:The Old Republic bit by Phil Kollar-----

Things i like bout World of Warcraft:Strategic, measured gameplay that's flxible and fast enough to solo plaers but deep enough to make group play interesting; an addictive quest structure that keeps players moving from one location to the next in a huge world; loads of loot and frequent upgrades.

Things i like about Mass Effect: A complex intergalactic plot weaving togther the politics and conflicts of variou alien races; well-written dialogue; meaningful player choices that help steer your character's morality and determine how others in the world will react to you; high quality voice acting.

Things i like about Star Wars:The Old Republic..........All the above. (;D) Bioware wasn't showing many features on their long-awaited MMO at this year's E3 outside of the announcement that every player will have his or her own starship, but i was impressed with its masterful blend of what keeps me coming back to other MMOs ang what makes single player RPG exciting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hands Down and said by a professional game journalist in my opinion i think this man wanted to cry when he saw this game xD
It's proven ToR is MMO and Gaming GOD of the 10's unless Blizzard Releases SW:The New Warcraft or something like that but idk lol
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)   Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 am

Actually they just releashed a new WoW expantion. My friend thinks that that will beat Swtor. But no one actually said how smart my friend was xD
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)   Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 am

Dont get me wrong, I am more excited for this game than anybody. However, as I have gotten older I realized not to get my hopes up to much, he didnt see or play anything that we havent already knew about. Also, this game cant be gamings god of the 10's when it comes out in 2011 lol
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)   Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Zan Rydo wrote:
Dont get me wrong, I am more excited for this game than anybody. However, as I have gotten older I realized not to get my hopes up to much, he didnt see or play anything that we havent already knew about. Also, this game cant be gamings god of the 10's when it comes out in 2011 lol

True, but its nice to know that the game is getting some well deserved attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)   Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Traxex i know about the WoW Expansion sir and its not even out yet, and its not going to compete with ToR when the New Xpac is dropped in Ecotber or November and then Tor i almost released half a year later, and Zan when i said it was the game of the 10's i meant like of the decade like the 20's or the 30's youguys really take things too literal some times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)   Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Man that was AWESOME!Hope that everything that guy said comes true,because the game so far sure looks good to me.And yeah,SWTOR should have its own place amongst new mmo's,mostly because the huge fan base that the Star Wars franchise has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)   Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pg. 84 (read Gameinformer Says First)
Page 1 of 1