The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vyynn's Unwilling Absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Empty
PostSubject: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I recently lost my job to reasons outside of my control.

As such, I have to conserve my money carefully for a while. I've had to cancel my internet, and my accsess to the the web will be limited. At maximum, I will be unreliable until November 6th. The situation might or might no resolve itself before then.

Not being able to hang out here is killing me, but for a while, I'm gonna bear it. I'll see you guys around as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 am

aw dude that sucks, but take as much time as you need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:52 am

Vyynn im so sorry =[ dude thats horrible i hope you get back up on your feet real soon thanks for the heads up though man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:41 am

Sometimes the world is weary cruel. But i know on the 6th of November out hearts shall be once again warm, sine you will hopefully be among us again.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:04 am

Man, sorry to hear that, goodluck though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Xander Tarkona wrote:
Sometimes the world is weary cruel. But i know on the 6th of November out hearts shall be once again warm, sine you will hopefully be among us again.

You are too funny Xander.For anybody who is reading this,look at Vyynn:his number of posts on the forum is still increasing,and he doesnt even have internet anymore.Now thats something!Hope to see you back asap man.
Back to top Go down
logan

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 pm

hope you get things situated, and we hope c ya soon in the chats. may the fates be kind to you sir and offer you bit more.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:53 am

Treel Daragnos wrote:
Xander Tarkona wrote:

You are too funny Xander.For anybody who is reading this,look at Vyynn:his number of posts on the forum is still increasing,and he doesnt even have internet anymore.Now thats something!Hope to see you back asap man.

I laughed so hard when I finally read this last night. Treel, I DO have friends with internet, but it's generally rude to spend more than a few minutes or so using it (and their respective computers). Enough time for me to reply to my apprentice's PM's and post in a likely thread or two.

That, or my persona is SO powerful that it's become sentient and is posting when I'm away. o_O

Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Treel Daragnos wrote:
Xander Tarkona wrote:

I laughed so hard when I finally read this last night. Treel, I DO have friends with internet, but it's generally rude to spend more than a few minutes or so using it (and their respective computers). Enough time for me to reply to my apprentice's PM's and post in a likely thread or two.

That, or my persona is SO powerful that it's become sentient and is posting when I'm away. o_O

HA! lol!
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Well vyynn good luck man, I hope you find a new job Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vyynn's Unwilling Absence   Vyynn's Unwilling Absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vyynn's Unwilling Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: