The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zan Rydo official retirement

Go down 
+2
XecrNist
Zan Rydo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo official retirement Empty
PostSubject: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Hey guys, currently my RL has become more hectic and stressful than usual. I could be moving, I could not be , either way there are too many uncertain variables going on to be a part of the AL that I wish to be. I would like to thank everyone here for your support and I hope to be back by the time game launches. Also, a special thank you goes to Grand Master Jephos and the rest of the High Council for understanding my absence lately and for giving me the oppourtunity to serve on the HC. Take care everyone, may the force be with you all.
Back to top Go down
XecrNist

XecrNist

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 am

Take care Zan
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:16 am

We will miss you, best of luck and may the force be with you. Hopefully see you "in-Game"!!!
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:14 am

Best of luck in everything Zan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Take care master zan and may the force always be with you.
Back to top Go down
Ocerus Skyborn

Ocerus Skyborn

PostSubject: Good luck   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 am

Good luck Master Rydo wishes to ya! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Anad may the force be with you as well Master Zan =]
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Its been fun, master zan cyclops take care!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Hope to see you back!MTFBWY Jedi
Back to top Go down
logan

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:44 pm

hope thinsg turn around for you and you get thinsg striaghted out in RL, we all go through some hectic times from time to time. but it always seems t work out some how. best wishes to ya fella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zan Rydo official retirement   Zan Rydo official retirement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zan Rydo official retirement
Page 1 of 1