The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sith you love to hate

Go down 
+10
thejbomb65
Vyynn Randos
Rannek Jekurra
Bond
Traxex Wraw
Ismot
Rhylid
Teyfear
Ory Nara
Lanil_Stari
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Sith you love to hate  Empty
PostSubject: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Which is the Sith Lord that you just love to hate?Mine is definetely Exar Kun.Of all our arch-enemies I dislike him the most.I know that Palpatine,Vader,Bane,Naga Sadow and Malak are evil but to me this guy is the cherry on top of the evil-cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:56 pm

haha i dont hae 1 infamous sith lord to hate i just simply hate them all.
Back to top Go down
Lanil_Stari

Lanil_Stari

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 am

hummm... choices choices, if i had to choose one it either be Darth Bane or Malak, Bane killed not Jedi but his own Sith (which isn't so usual i know, but just got the achievement for killing the most at one time) for his plan and Malak.... well that man is just evil, he destroyed at least three planets last i checked (you never know the dead can surprise you haha Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:39 pm

I hate none but I would have to say vadar annoys me the most haha
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Palpatine. That old coot! I wanna beat him down more than any of the others.
Back to top Go down
Rhylid

Rhylid

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 pm

I have to vote for one that isn't listed here. Darth Plagueis . Since he was the one who trained Palpatine, that's where the dark times really began.
Back to top Go down
Ismot

Ismot

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:11 pm

I would have to say Bane because in the final book of the 3 about him he finds a way to live for eternity by taking over his apprentices body. The only catch is if the person he tries to take overs will is stronger than his then he dies but otherwise he can just keep changing body's between those he trains.

The book i'm talking about is Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil. In the book they claim he's dead but his apprentice is flexing one of banes old wounds. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:10 pm

uh, i LIKE Darth Bane. I wanna meet Exar Kun, he seems mega cool.

But i HATE Palpatine, that old fudgebag

Last edited by Master Traxex Wraw on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 am

Master Traxex Wraw wrote:
uh, i LIKE Darth Bane. I wanna meet Exar Kun, he seems mega cool.

But i HATE Palpatine, they old fudgebag

LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rannek Jekurra

Rannek Jekurra

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:26 am

None because Hatred leads to the Darkside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:09 am

Man we are not in the game yet and it was meant as an expression.ok,so the sith lord that you dislike the most(given his actions,power in the darkside and hatred of the jedi)
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:53 am

Bane has my eternal respect as the perfect Sith, but also my eternal loathing for the same reason. He slaughtered an innocent family for a brief boost in dark side power to sustain himself from sucummbing to a poison that was his own fault for being in such a state.

And that was probably one of his LESSER crimes.
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Treel Daragnos wrote:
Which is the Sith Lord that you just love to hate?Mine is definetely Exar Kun.Of all our arch-enemies I dislike him the most.I know that Palpatine,Vader,Bane,Naga Sadow and Malak are evil but to me this guy is the cherry on top of the evil-cake.

i think mine would have to be a tie between darth Bane and Marka Ragnos
Back to top Go down
Anyaka_Pall

Anyaka_Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:22 pm

kreia wasn't my cup of tea. Very annoying know it all
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm

see i dont see kreia as a true dark lord on the level of marka ragnos, or karness muur
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:18 pm

thejbomb65 wrote:
see i dont see kreia as a true dark lord on the level of marka ragnos, or karness muur

aye
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 pm

i mean for me i don't see her as a dark lord.......i mean ragnos, sadow, kresh, they were true dark lords.

kreia herself admitted that she isnt beholden to either view of the force.
Back to top Go down
Anyaka_Pall

Anyaka_Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 pm

But she was hyped up as part of the SITH LORD triumvirate The Sith you love to hate  Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 pm

maybe but see i see her as a Dark Grey Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:27 pm

thejbomb65 wrote:
maybe but see i see her as a Dark Grey Jedi.

aye
Back to top Go down
Endo Krimsan

Endo Krimsan

PostSubject: Exar-kun   The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 am

Definatly Exar-Kun, i mean the guy just wouldnt die. His spirit returned later to possest kip duran and use him to wreck havoc on the empire and the republic at the time. And he killed Gantoris, perhaps my favorite and most promissing jedi ever.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:39 am

Endo Krimsan wrote:
Definatly Exar-Kun, i mean the guy just wouldnt die. His spirit returned later to possest kip duran and use him to wreck havoc on the empire and the republic at the time. And he killed Gantoris, perhaps my favorite and most promissing jedi ever.

There's an awesome quote from 'I, Jedi', said by Mara Jade to Exar Kun, in which she basically says my opinion about him. She essentially calls him a fraud and insults him, saying that Vader would've considered him 'quaintly amusing', and that the Emperor actually succeeded in destroying the Jedi, and would consider Kun the definition of failure.

Yeah. I don't really consider any Sith before Bane to be 'real' Sith. Though these current ones (TOR era) come real close...
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Endo Krimsan wrote:

There's an awesome quote from 'I, Jedi', said by Mara Jade to Exar Kun, in which she basically says my opinion about him. She essentially calls him a fraud and insults him, saying that Vader would've considered him 'quaintly amusing', and that the Emperor actually succeeded in destroying the Jedi, and would consider Kun the definition of failure.

Yeah. I don't really consider any Sith before Bane to be 'real' Sith. Though these current ones (TOR era) come real close...

Malgus FTW...erm i mean....bad Malgus...bad malgus....
Back to top Go down
vannar tycho

vannar tycho

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 pm

darth nihilus stop sucking the life out of planets ya weirdo Mad
Back to top Go down
Endo Krimsan

Endo Krimsan

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:55 am

vannar tycho wrote:
darth nihilus stop sucking the life out of planets ya weirdo Mad

Hahahaha what a root-sucker! yea touche friend..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sith you love to hate    The Sith you love to hate  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sith you love to hate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next