The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should everyone get an in-game rank?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want in-game ranks
Yes
Should everyone get an in-game rank? I_vote_lcap57%Should everyone get an in-game rank? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Should everyone get an in-game rank? I_vote_lcap43%Should everyone get an in-game rank? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Other
Should everyone get an in-game rank? I_vote_lcap0%Should everyone get an in-game rank? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Ceremony

Ceremony

Should everyone get an in-game rank? Empty
PostSubject: Should everyone get an in-game rank?   Should everyone get an in-game rank? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Remember when you were a knight captian in world of warcraft because you killed so many horde? well would you want a system like this? Every class gets a different kind of rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should everyone get an in-game rank?   Should everyone get an in-game rank? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes and also they're bringing that ranking system back =] in cataclysm i got Grand Marshal but it was still awesome
Back to top Go down
Ceremony

Ceremony

PostSubject: Re: Should everyone get an in-game rank?   Should everyone get an in-game rank? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Harbringer Braxis wrote:
Yes and also they're bringing that ranking system back =] in cataclysm i got Grand Marshal but it was still awesome

yeah thats cool but i put my wow days long behind me lol

I think that the ranks should be based on guild instead of how many guys you kill in pvp.

For instance, for the guild you get the ranks of private through general and it shows up next to your name. The rank is only visible to your guild members.

This will make the guild more organized in my opinion, and people with lower ranks have to listen to the people with higher ranks or they get in trouble. And if there is any sort of dye for armor in the game troopers should have color oriented armor, much like clone troopers of the movies.

But as for PVP ranks thinking about it makes it seem kind of lame. Just because you kill a thousand people doesn't makes you a general but does that make you a better leader?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should everyone get an in-game rank?   Should everyone get an in-game rank? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 am

Well thatd be a cool feature but WoW dos have a guild ranking system but i understand i dont know how we'll be able to fit all the ranks into one guild in game hopefully they'll allow us to to make some of the ranks = where as in wow u just climbed the ladder
Back to top Go down
Rhylid

Rhylid

PostSubject: Re: Should everyone get an in-game rank?   Should everyone get an in-game rank? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:43 am

I would also agree with the ladder system, obviously starting at recruit and working your way up. Usually 7/8 ranks in a guild are plenty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should everyone get an in-game rank?   Should everyone get an in-game rank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should everyone get an in-game rank?
Page 1 of 1