The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crew skills and Crafting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

Crew skills and Crafting Empty
PostSubject: Crew skills and Crafting   Crew skills and Crafting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:59 am

I was roaming the forums of SWTOR and came across this thread with 2 videos in it. The videos are from Torocast and had a sit down interview with Daniel Erickson the Lead Writer for TOR

The first video is talking about Crew skills nothing really new was said in it but worth a watch. The second video is very short BUT has some rather interesting information on the crafting for the game. It gives us a preview of another way AL can be known within the game. With our crafted items AL can spread its fame through the server (which ever we happen to be on)... So take a look I cant wait to hear what you all think

Link to video page
Back to top Go down
Probo

Probo

PostSubject: Re: Crew skills and Crafting   Crew skills and Crafting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks for the vids! I really like this type of crafting, it seems like it fits right in!

I plan on becoming a Master Crafter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight

Korvus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Crew skills and Crafting   Crew skills and Crafting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:02 am

I hope you can learn multiple forms of crafting or teach your followers different forms. I want to be able to craft anything out there that this guild may need. Although I think if I was forced to chose only one I'd go with crafting artifacts. However not all crafting abilities have been released as of yet so I'll wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Mai Skyblade

Mai Skyblade

PostSubject: Re: Crew skills and Crafting   Crew skills and Crafting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 am

In case anyone missed it, the developers have said that your companions can craft even when you are not present -- including when you are signed off. Super productivity!
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crew skills and Crafting   Crew skills and Crafting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crew skills and Crafting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: SW:TOR Discussion-
Jump to: