The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass

Go down 
+2
Korvus Starlight
Kindar Mosfet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kindar Mosfet

Kindar Mosfet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Empty
PostSubject: STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass   STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 pm

http://swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4952513#edit4952513

here is the post if you follow that link,

Hello Guilds!

My name is David Bass, and I can’t even begin to express how excited I am to formally introduce myself. I am the newest Senior Community Coordinator on Star Wars™: The Old Republic, with the specific role of handling all guild and fansite relations.

A little about myself: I’ve been a huge Star Wars fan since the day I was introduced to the movies. I own about half the books from the Expanded Universe, and I’ve probably read each of the ones I own at least twice. (For the curious, my favorite book series is easily the Heir to the Empire trilogy.) Setting aside from my love of Star Wars for a moment, I’ve been a huge gamer since my parents let me buy an N64 (they had some sort of grudge against the SNES and Genesis for some reason I’ll never understand). I’ve been an active member of many guilds in almost every MMO you can think of, and I’ve been able to gain tons of insight over the years into the inner workings of guilds.

I’ve seen many of you point out that we’ve been keeping our cards close to the chest when it comes to guilds and their role in The Old Republic. Behind the scenes, we’re working to prepare some guild features for reveal in 2011, and I can’t wait to share some of our plans with you when the new year begins.

Over the next few months, I’m going to be reaching out to many of the guilds on our site, but if you want to hunt me down first, you can always feel free to send me a PM.

Talk to you all soon,
DB

This is awesome news indeed.

I think we are getting close
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight

Korvus Starlight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass   STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Welcome to our humble little abode. I hope the news pertains to guild halls, cities and the like. I am curious about that.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass   STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Korvus Starlight wrote:
Welcome to our humble little abode. I hope the news pertains to guild halls, cities and the like. I am curious about that.

HES not david bass, he was just letting us know about him Razz
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass   STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Thanks for the update Kindar! This sounds like very good news Smile
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight

Korvus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass   STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:03 am

Traxex Wraw wrote:
Korvus Starlight wrote:

In that case...
That's great news Kindar.
Back to top Go down
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass   STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Traxex Wraw wrote:
Korvus Starlight wrote:

LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
swtorcredits2012

PostSubject: Star Wars the Old Republic    STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:37 am

This is really a good news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buyswtorcredits.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass   STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Guild Hall Introducing: David Bass
Page 1 of 1