The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate of Revan

Go down 
+12
Norris bly
Aadeon Amitey
Teyfear
RioBanchee
Enzo
Sevenar
Vyynn Randos
WolfEyes
xXxJadenxXx
Zan Rydo
Caliber Mispir
Raunos
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

Fate of Revan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:01 pm

After playing kotor all I knew of revan is what the game gave me. So thank you this thread has been most informative.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Shogun

Marcus Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:30 pm

have you thought about this? What if both met and searched for the Sith. or alone either one and they found them and they get caught.........and frozen into hybernation....their powers would be useful to them. why would they kill them. but the unknown regions hides things. What if there is something more terrible in it other then the Sith. and listen carefully when i ask you this, could the Emperor BE Revan? and the Exile....too much quests.
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Marcus Shogun wrote:
have you thought about this? What if both met and searched for the Sith. or alone either one and they found them and they get caught.........and frozen into hybernation....their powers would be useful to them. why would they kill them. but the unknown regions hides things. What if there is something more terrible in it other then the Sith. and listen carefully when i ask you this, could the Emperor BE Revan? and the Exile....too much quests.

As much as I would LOVE for Revan to be the Emperor(a truly worthy adversary!), the new timeline vid of the TOR website shows he and Malak meeting the Emperor before fulling succumbing to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:50 pm

The first Knights of the Old Republic dismisses that idea. However, I can see how a very clever story might make that theory a reality. A VERY intriguing idea, one that I personally will be keeping around for a while...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Him and the Exile are dead.but im sure its gonna be revealed somehow during swtor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:51 pm

I hope that gets revealed i want to see major roles in TOR
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Caliber Mispir wrote:
you know tbh I'm not quite sure myself. I hope we get to discover the Ebon Hawk Razz. But the thing is, the Ebon Hawk went down deep into Malachor, and malachor was destroyed ='( Maybe it survived.
o.O

but at the end of the game you are rescued by the ebon hawk and leave the planet
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Raunos wrote:
Actually.. Very Happy

It did crash into Malachor, but while Exile was doing the fighting, presumably rest of the crew repaired it and saved Exile just as the whole planet was exploding. Last thing we see is Ebon Hawk flying away with Exile & Co to Unknown Regions to find Revan and help him win the war..

if you had gotten the "restored content mod" which was the other sorta sanctioned fix to KOTOR II, you leave with atton running his mouth off
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
I want to lock him in a room with Darth Bane and Luke Skywalker and see who walks out.

ill take Revan any day of the week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 am

The party descend into the emperors hall on korriban.
*emperor I have been weighting for you*
as the party see the emperor rises they see this http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070311055645/starwars/images/a/ab/RevanDLotS.JPG
*party: but that is impossible*
*Emperor: nothing is impossible with the dark side*
The emperor uses sith thunder on the party.
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 am

Xander Tarkona wrote:
The party descend into the emperors hall on korriban.
*emperor I have been weighting for you*
as the party see the emperor rises they see this http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070311055645/starwars/images/a/ab/RevanDLotS.JPG
*party: but that is impossible*
*Emperor: nothing is impossible with the dark side*
The emperor uses sith thunder on the party.

but then you have to answer the question of the Exile.
Back to top Go down
Anyaka_Pall

Anyaka_Pall

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Maybe of topic: Is it me or was the consensus that the Exile was female?
and wasn't there a teaser about Revans fate with HK-47?
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:10 pm

yes to both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Revan   Fate of Revan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate of Revan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2