The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pazaak dualing ring and cantina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anoon_secura

pazaak dualing ring and cantina Empty
PostSubject: pazaak dualing ring and cantina   pazaak dualing ring and cantina Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:59 am

hi everyone today i will be makeing a site that will be open only in the night i will need three people to watch each chat room and i will need a bartender at the cantina if you wish to join up plaese post here i will later have the site up and running in time for tonight
Back to top Go down
TyraelVae

TyraelVae

PostSubject: Re: pazaak dualing ring and cantina   pazaak dualing ring and cantina Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Hope you succed ,and i hope it will be really pazzak!!!
Back to top Go down
anoon_secura

PostSubject: Re: pazaak dualing ring and cantina   pazaak dualing ring and cantina Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:57 pm

i have made the site the hours are 7pm-7 am central time zone all chats must have an owner unless it is the cantina bar the site is http://therepubliccantina.wetpaint.com/

and i will try and find a way to get real pazaak on it btw
Back to top Go down
anoon_secura

PostSubject: Re: pazaak dualing ring and cantina   pazaak dualing ring and cantina Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:24 pm

i have an update on the pazaak thing i found out that you will have to download all of the pazaak online games so tell me if you dont mind downloading the thing at all
Back to top Go down
anoon_secura

PostSubject: Re: pazaak dualing ring and cantina   pazaak dualing ring and cantina Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm

i have made the site and have made it open from 7pm to 7 am central time i will need a 18 person staff fro the cantina i need only 16 more people and only need 2 other bartenders i will have more stuff on the site soon and hopfully caliber and i can get a pazaak game up on the cantina as well. staff members will be paid 100 credits per day they work there are three shifts 7-11 central 11-3 central and 3-7 central each shift is 4 hours long and you will be paid 100 credits per day you work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pazaak dualing ring and cantina   pazaak dualing ring and cantina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pazaak dualing ring and cantina
Page 1 of 1