The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Shogun

Marcus Shogun

Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament   Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello all. Me and Shinno will be making a Pazaak Tournament in the Cantina starting tomorow. But we need participants. so, if you want to join, then just reply with a yes and 20 creds. Also me and Shinno need an extra person to help us with the tournament. The limit for the number of participants is 12. This is beacuse the tournament will be 5 days long with 2 games each except the first 2 days.. The first day is just a formality like normal to get your head working. The second will be the first tier. In this tier all the players will be gaming. Who ever loses gets disqaulified with a reward of 300 credits and the winners will move on . The third day is the second tier. Like the first who ever loses gets disqualified with a reward of 500 credits and the winners will move on. The fourth day will be the Semi-final. Who ever loses will get disqualified with a Silver trophy and 1000 credits and the winner will move on. Then comes the fifth day and the Final. Who ever loses will be given a silver trophy with 2300 credits and a pazaak deck. The winners of the Tournament will win a Gold Trophy,3000 credits,and a free airspeeder.

1st day- all players will have an informality. No disqualifications
2nd day- all players play for real. Half will get disqualified.
3rd day- 2players play. 1 will be disqualified
4th day- 2 players play. 1 get disqualified
Last day-2 players play. 1 is a winner. king

Game Beginning-Tommorow
Game End- August 23rd
Also if you cant come the next day, then well move the next tier the following day after the original day and other things. just PM. and whhoever wants help me and Shinno PM me by 9:oo Pm New York /America Time. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament   Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:09 pm

noooooo! ill be on vacation Sad
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament   Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 pm

I kind of like this idea, but how exactly will you play? How do you know if the other person isn't cheating? I could easily say *puts down a +10 card*, then *Puts down a +6 card*, and to top it off *puts down a +4 card*. Yay 20, everybody wins. - no. lol. I like the idea, but the structure of how it is set up hasn't been thoroughly examined, and if so, I think we'd all like to see how it is set up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament   Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 am

ya theres really no chance in it at all xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament   Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nar Shadaa Classic Pazaak Tournament
Page 1 of 1