The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Army of Light Application (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevenar

Army of Light Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Army of Light Application (Accepted)   Army of Light Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:13 am

<table style="" sizcache="0" sizset="17" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td colspan="2">Name: Sevenar
2. Class :Trooper
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? I plan on being in-game as much as possible and willing to help anyone who needs it.
4. Other guild/MMO experience: Not much other than WoW, Warhammer ONline, and Perfect Workd but this game is a must for me.
5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild: I wish to be a well known player in the guild and willing to support fellow guild mates
6. Age: 16
7. Time Zone: Pacific
8. RP expectations: As much as needed
9. How can you benefit and help the guild: Ready and willing to help, all i can say
10. How can you define a quality member: They must be reliable and have a true love for the game and their teamates.
11. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life) :Grew up as an orphan on Tatooine. Taken in by a republic trooper around the age of 6 and taken to live with his family on corusant. enlisted in the army alog with my step-brothers as soon as i reached 18 so as to follow in my father's footsteps.

</td></tr></table>
Army of Light Application (Accepted) Up_arrow Army of Light Application (Accepted) Down_arrow

<table style="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td valign="center"></td></tr></table>
Back to top Go down
Sevenar

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Application (Accepted)   Army of Light Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 am

oh real quick, if i am accepted could you send it to me the confirmation at , i check it everyday and i would really appreciate it. thx
Back to top Go down
sevenar

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Application (Accepted)   Army of Light Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:21 am

srry srry forgot e-mail sevenar@live.com
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Application (Accepted)   Army of Light Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Greetings,
I have accepted your application. Welcome to the Army of Light. Don't forget to also meet all the members in chat at our official site www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Li Sayul

Li Sayul

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Application (Accepted)   Army of Light Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 pm

welcome mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Application (Accepted)   Army of Light Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army of Light Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1