The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This topic is for Jedi that need a master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TyraelVae

TyraelVae

This topic is for Jedi that need a master  Empty
PostSubject: This topic is for Jedi that need a master    This topic is for Jedi that need a master  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:24 pm

I wish to train you guys but i won't exactly do it for free you have to show your worth first I will make a small test for you. I will be training one at a time so don't be upset if some don't get picked plus there are other masters 2.I hope you guys want me to be your master i promise i will respect you and teach you all i know in return for your respect and friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Jedi that need a master    This topic is for Jedi that need a master  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 pm

I am in need of a master and congratulations on the promotion Tyrael, I am very dedicated and i work hard to reach my goals. I would be honored and very much obliged if you would allow me a chance for you to become my teacher.
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Jedi that need a master    This topic is for Jedi that need a master  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 pm

I indeed am in search for a Master. I'm a Guardian at heart, but once I have Master this roll; I would also like to undergo the trainings of a consular. I have completed some of my Initiate requirements. I have about 5 more days for 1st week, few more forum entries, and of course the interview. After that I'm ready to start my training. Please feel free to check out my BIO / Introduction: Rio Banchee. I would have linked it, however I know some Guilds frown a pond linking in Forum settings. Let me know your thoughts, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This topic is for Jedi that need a master    This topic is for Jedi that need a master  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This topic is for Jedi that need a master
Page 1 of 1