The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baileyus

Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 pm

1. Name-Baileyus
2. Class-Jedi Knight
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?I plan to be a dedicated guild member supporting the guild in any need as possible and help out with raids and other helpful acts.
4. Other guild/MMO experience-I played World of Warcraft, I was an experienced guild member, and one of the main raiders.I was a Paladin and Head of the Class for invites to the raid group before play.My guild was called the Zealots of Synergy.
5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild-Helping out with my class for my guild or any other such needs.My main trait is reliablity.
6. Age:19
7. Time Zone:3 gmt
8. RP expectations*I rp sometimes.
9. How can you benefit and help the guild*Yes I was reliable in my old guild.I shall do the same here.

10. How can you define a quality member*Detication.
11. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life)
-Born on Yavin 4, I was taken in for my force sensitivity to be trained as a Jedi Knight.I have long seached for traces of Revan's where abouts to understand the truth behind the True Sith.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Application Accepted. Welcome to the guild. Please sign up on the forums and main site as well as avatar. Let us know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Welcome to the Army of Light, if you have any questions feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Baileyus

PostSubject: Account infromation   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 am

Hey I just signed up after I was accepted.I had to confirm my email.There was another process I think but I have not been confirmed yet.I Did'nt get an email.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am

We have to activate it on our end, should be soon. Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Baileyus

Baileyus

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Sorry but can you tell me how I get an avatar on this site?Im not sure how on here.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm

click profile when you are signed in, then avatar. From there you can upload on from your computer or copy and paste a url your found on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Baileyus

Baileyus

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Ah!I see it now.Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:05 pm

No problem, let me know if you have any other questions
Back to top Go down
Alepo Mispir

Alepo Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 pm

CONGRATZ! Jedi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)   Master Baileyus Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Baileyus Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1