The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_BigFoot

Master_BigFoot

Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted)   Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Dylan Johnson

Jedi Consular

I simply would like to do my part in the game to serve the Republic and work towards peace.

16yrs

Pacific Time Zone

I played the original KOTOR's, Fable II, and Mass Effect I and II.

I don't have much guild experience, however I'd be of whatever assistance the guild might require. I just stand for the same principles and the more of us that stand together, the more good we can do.

A quality member has constructive input for the guild and follows its guidelines. Is reliable and a protector of peace in the Republic.

I am a junior in highschool and enjoy theatre, lacrosse, philosophy, theology, history, and politics. I work everyday to live a life like Jesus Christ and see many similarities in the way a Jedi is to live. I am optimistic and encouraging to everyone and enjoy writing. The world never ceases to amaze me and I continue to wonder about great philosophical questions. I have a strong sense for what is Right and will go to great lengths for something if I believe it to be Right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/dylanj.t.johnson
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted)   Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:29 am

Army of Light Main Site

Welcome to the Army of Light, glad to have you, please sign up at the main site as well as the forums, including an avatar.
Back to top Go down
Master_BigFoot

Master_BigFoot

PostSubject: Re: Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted)   Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Thank you very much. Glad to be here. For some reason it isnt letting me sign in on the main site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/dylanj.t.johnson
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted)   Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:28 pm

It has to be approved on our side too but that person isnt on atm, so please be patient, thanks, can still access the chats. Also you can set up your account and avatar here.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted)   Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Welcome to AL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted)   Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master BigFoot's Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1