The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game for the guild

Go down 
+9
WolfEyes
Raunos
Marluxia
_
Artemis Sken-Mereel
Calinhad
Jorelle
Foopaux (aka Trask Nylus)
Moorelan
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:49 pm

OK everone here we should suggest some games the guild should play, then when we have enough we will make a poll.
Back to top Go down
Moorelan

Moorelan

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Swg is an obvious one for me.
Back to top Go down

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm

I like SWBF2 and EaW, also Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Though I've never played JA I've heard alot about it and think I would like it a lot.
And obviously SW The Old Republic when it comes out.
Back to top Go down

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:38 pm

I believe EAW and Star Wars Jedi Academy cause thats good games for us to bond together
Back to top Go down
Jorelle

Jorelle

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am

SWG would be the obvious choice due to be able to do guild events and stuff and actually have a guild city and all taht
Back to top Go down
Calinhad

Calinhad

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:33 pm

I play EaW and also LOTRO. Either is good for me, but I can probably get into whatever the rest of the guild chooses as long as it isn't a bunch of different things. Money isn't cheap these days. lol
Back to top Go down
Artemis Sken-Mereel

Artemis Sken-Mereel

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:56 pm

I say we play Republic COmmando but hey thats just me Game for the guild Affraid
Back to top Go down
Jorelle

Jorelle

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:40 pm

the most logical choice here would be SWG due to one what all can a guild do in jedi academy or battlefield, our target game is SW TOR, so lets stick to a star wars game. Thus saying SWG would be best due to not only would we be able to make a guild but there are instances and stuff for the guild to do so we all can see how we as a guild would be.
Back to top Go down
Calinhad

Calinhad

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:02 pm

SWG is a pay game. If we are looking for MMO t play LOTRO is fun and will be going free to play in August. Just another thing to consider, we can get used to playing together and roleplaying in a game environmet and it would be free.

My brilliance amazes even me sometimes. Game for the guild Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
_

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:35 pm

I vote LOTRO starting Aug. because I can't do the pay as you play games.
Back to top Go down
Jorelle

Jorelle

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Calinhad wrote:
SWG is a pay game. If we are looking for MMO t play LOTRO is fun and will be going free to play in August. Just another thing to consider, we can get used to playing together and roleplaying in a game environmet and it would be free.

My brilliance amazes even me sometimes. Game for the guild Icon_biggrin

yes SWG is a pay game, but what the hell does LOTRO has to do with star wars?
Back to top Go down
Calinhad

Calinhad

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:35 pm

No one said it had to be a star wars game... I just suggested an MMO that is fun annd will be free soon... so the whole guild can hang out and not have to pay
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 am

LOTRO sounds great to me. Or even SWG. Just something so we can all play together Smile
Back to top Go down
Raunos

Raunos

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:54 am

Yeah, LORTO or SWG would be good, Then I could join you guys ;D
Back to top Go down
WolfEyes

WolfEyes

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: RE:Game   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Mabinogi woot lol just kidding it is a fun game tho.
Back to top Go down
yvean

yvean

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: games   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 pm

I have accounts for LOTRO and SWG- anything els would be fine but i do prefer these
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Jorelle

Jorelle

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:44 am

yvean wrote:
I have accounts for LOTRO and SWG- anything els would be fine but i do prefer these

what server do you play on SWG? I play on Bria jedi named Artymus
Back to top Go down
Amarantine

Amarantine

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 am

I play both lotro and swg =D
Back to top Go down
yvean

yvean

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:57 am

I have a lvl 64 hunter on lotro server: meneldor, a lvl 90 commando on SWG server: Starider, if anyone wants to play please tell me =D
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Personally I am more of an Xbox player, have multiple games and play on xbox live. If anyone wants to start playing some multiplayer games on there just let me know.
Back to top Go down
yvean

yvean

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Jorelle wrote:
yvean wrote:

what server do you play on SWG? I play on Bria jedi named Artymus

starider- Yvean witcher - 90 commando
Back to top Go down

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 am

We're all playing Runescape right?? haha j/k Yah SWG or LOTRO here as well i think those 2 should be in the polls. not WoW i just canceled my Subscription >< or! we could all DL wow and play a Private server =]
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 pm

I roll a Holy Paladin on US:Mug'thol for WoW, have my own 10 man raiding guild. We're 8/12 ICC currently, come down and help us out. Smile

I think I might take a break for WoW once ToR comes out, might even stop completely if TOR kicks butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for the guild   Game for the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game for the guild
Page 1 of 1