The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALL KNIGHTS AND MASTERS PLEASE READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

ALL KNIGHTS AND MASTERS PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: ALL KNIGHTS AND MASTERS PLEASE READ!   ALL KNIGHTS AND MASTERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:45 pm

ATTENTION ALL MASTERS AND KNIGHTS

I have been noticing that people have been telling Initiates they can be trained, this is not correct. ALL Initiates are on a trial period, lasts no less then a week. They are not available to be taught under any circumstances, you may aid them if they have questions about requirements or website issues, that kind of stuff is fine. However, none of them are to be told they can be trained as an initiate, nor should they be approached. This confuses them. ONLY when they reach the rank of LEARNER can they be approached and taken as a padawan. This doesnt happen until their interview with myself or the Grandmaster. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or find me on the chats. Hope this helps clear some stuff up. Thanks! Its great to see you all eager to help your fellow members! Thats what makes us a great guild!
Back to top Go down

ALL KNIGHTS AND MASTERS PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1