The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALL MEMBERS READ

Go down 
+9
xXxJadenxXx
Master Jephos Mispir
Aadeon Amitey
Vyynn Randos
Ali Dastan
Ares Dastan
Traxex Wraw
Turor Eutobi
Jaina Sorak
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:49 pm

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

It has come to my attention that some members arent being treated as equals, this not only upsets me but I know for a fact everyone of you are better then this. I will not name names, nor will I point fingers. I want this to stop, and I want it to stop immediately. Im sure some of you by now are wondering what I am referring to, I am referring to the treatment of the female members of this guild. We all come here to have fun, converse with our friends and share our knowledge and love for star wars. The gender of the member isnt to be an issue. Women do not come here to be harrassed, hit on constantly and looked at as an object. PERIOD. If I hear that this continues, you will have to answer to me personally, and trust me when I say-you dont want to do that. Possible other punishments will include banning and possible removal from this guild. There is no excuse for this behavior. Follow the rules please.

Last edited by Jaina Sken on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Yes Jaina i agree. For one thing if you cant treat a lady with respect and treat her like and equal you shouldnt even call yourself a man and your not worth the presece of a woman. This makes me very angry to know the guys in our guild dont have any respect for a woman Mad
Back to top Go down
Turor Eutobi

Turor Eutobi

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:29 pm

I second that. Its a privilege to associate with such a diverse member base and i dont want that ruined buy narrow minded idiots. If we are to be the best guild in exisitance ( to which i think we are well on the way ) we all need to be treated equally and fairly.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Evil or Very Mad tsk tsk, it seems i should have been on during my vacation, i have missed a ton
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 pm

For one thing Harb its not about respecting the women its about how they are treated better than the men here. ALL MEMBERS ARE EQUAL. I AGREE WITH JAINA-THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

Ali Dastan

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Ok so the other day I was online with everyone I saw everyone said hi to me and was showing me a lot of love I could do anything and nothing was said to me about it so i then whent on under Ares my borther to see if I would have the same feed back and be able to do whatever I wanted but the feed back was overall completely different only two people said something and it wasn't ever to me no hi no hugs nothing so I know now that everyone is not being treated as equal on the guild women are treated differently and can get away with more then most of the men on here I feel that is not right even in rp I'm treated different it is really not cool just be your self it is all about haveing fun and meeting people that share in the same on being apart of this guild it really should be based of girls and guys so lets try and fix that ok. Smile
Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:58 am

NOT COOL!Everybody here has a different background,sex,religion,race etc...While I think that Jaina and Ali(the only female members that I know here) are cool,I'm not gonna cuddle up to them just because they are girls.We live in the 21st century people,in case you haven't noticed.Women are not an object!WE ARE ALL EQUAL!WE'RE A FAMILY!And while you may treat some members of your family different,dont do it here.Every person here has so much to offer,being cool in they're own way,that you should try to know everyone and not have any stupid misconceptions just because they are of a different sex.Greet everyone the same.Oh,and another thing,a small life lesson...For all you youngbloods out there,dont kiss a girls behind,she will know that you are being fake and untrue.Instead,respect her as she should be respected and you'll earn her respect and gratitude in return.Kissing butt is not the same as respect.
Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Guys think of it this way Men wont treat men the same way they'll treat a lady all guys can agree to that. Girls can get a lot more out of guys then a guy can get out of another guy thats just life so of course ares isnt gunna get no and get a hug from another guy thats just odd well i know i wouldnt at least but again if you gys arent treating members equally then thats wrong. Do i believe there are sum exceptions yes i believe maybe when Ali logged under her brothers account people were afk or not even online anymore does it matter at this point no. Therefor women are always going to be treated differently no matter what situation, if you want me to explain more ill be glad to discuss it and give a scenario.
Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm

I cant even believe that we have people who does that, fortanly this will be reminder so we can get an end to this.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Your correct Harb, in fact im talking to a girl right now on facebook and it is different than talking to a guy. But of course, i never would treat a woman or man unfairly.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Something no one has touched on is the fact that a lot of male members also treat female members too NICE: for better or for worse, women are being treated differently.

They are not an alien race, people. Don't bother trying to be especially nice or whatever just because they have female parts. It is NOT going to get you anywhere, so just treat them like one of the guys.

On a similar note, in my WoW guild, one of our guild officers is a woman and she was being treated very differently in raids and in chat. It was starting to bug me, so I spoke with her. Typically, we had a very joking relationship and we decided to push that as much as possible, as publicaly within the guild as possible. I teased her to no end, and she rebuked in kind, and eventually, she stopped getting treated differently, and everyone acts much more naturally.

Consider it practice for real life, men (especially the younger ones): not all woman you encounter are going to be, or even want to consider, flirting with you. The sooner you start genuinely making friends with them, honest friends, the easier and more complete your life will be.
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

Ali Dastan

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Vyynn, your completely correct here. I was thinking that not many people would get what the heck jaina was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Aadeon Amitey

Aadeon Amitey

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Is this really happening? Come guys we are better then this. This...is..just...shamefully wow
Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Vyynn i have girls that are just friends but i still treat them differently then my guy friends. =\
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Harbringer Braxis wrote:
Vyynn i have girls that are just friends but i still treat them differently then my guy friends. =\

to a point of what extent? this happens at my school as well, my friends think they are pimps, when really girls like me more than them (and im the so-called "nerd")
Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:03 pm

well i dont think that has anything to do with what we're talking about trax but ok! =D
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:03 am

Yes it does, i forgot to mention that boys at my school treat girls horribly. And none of the girls do anything about it.

If THAT ever happens in our guild, that is unacceptable. I think what Jaina said was less intense of what im thinking, but if its not, then it has to end.
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

Ali Dastan

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:09 am

ok just so everyone gets it because i don't think everyone dose yet but it is about the guys not being treated nicely i guess is how i should put it and i agree with harb on what he said about the fact that it is not about girls really we are treated great it is guy on guy crime and it needs to stop we are all here for the same things the guild
right so we need to make everyone feel that they are a part of this family we have here by saying hello and helping them with anything they need i get that guys don't want to hug guys that is fine but show that u care that they are in chat with you or that u want them around we have great peole on here they funny and great people that we should all get to know i respect everyone on here and i just want everyone to feel as welcome as i do every time i get on i know people are not always on they are afk so it can't always be expected that u get a hi or hello or hey were glad to see u that is not the problem it is when there are tunz of people on and people are feeling like they are being ignored after they say hey guy or hello everyone and i have seen it more then once with alot of people so we should all try to get to know everyone new and old I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

Ali Dastan

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 pm

so happy this is great love you all
Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Ali,with that avatar,you are bound to get more attention Twisted Evil I mean,um,not from the jedi that is.Leaving all jokes aside,i got your point(and Jainas)from the start .Equality everyone,thats the key word in this discussion.And dont try to twist this story into something that its not...Read the thing,and get it into your heads!A lot of us did just that,while some...well they still have some thinking to do scratch .Over and out Jedi
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Treel Daragnos wrote:
Ali,with that avatar,you are bound to get more attention Twisted Evil I mean,um,not from the jedi that is.Leaving all jokes aside,i got your point(and Jainas)from the start .Equality everyone,thats the key word in this discussion.And dont try to twist this story into something that its not...Read the thing,and get it into your heads!A lot of us did just that,while some...well they still have some thinking to do scratch .Over and out Jedi

lol i agree....and who says jedi cant love afro
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Harbringer Braxis wrote:

Girls who actually ARE your friends don't like being treated differently.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Harbringer Braxis wrote:

Girls who actually ARE your friends don't like being treated differently.

i beg to differ, girls at my school want to be treated like, well, "hoes." dont mean to sound harsh but, thats the truth.
Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 pm

trax no offense but your generation is bad and vyynn it depends on the girl so you dont know any of the girls i talk to and i do treat them differently ten my guy friends because they have different thoughts an opinions then guys and they are more fragile then guys so you do have to treat a girl more differently then a guy -_- a
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:19 pm

psh i know my generation is bad. Thats our future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALL MEMBERS READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next