The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaz Rass

Kaz Rass

Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School  Empty
PostSubject: Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School    Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Hey everyone sorry i been awol for along period of time .. but i lost my computer to a surge and i finally got a new one
but i am very busy since school is gunna start back up ... i hope everyone can understand i still want to be a member here
just hate that i could only make it back before school starts. i will do my best to check in once in awhile
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School    Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 am

no problem dude, hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School    Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:31 pm

As long as we know of your absence everythimg is okay =] thank you for letting us know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School    Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:30 am

You will be bac, everyone will be bac
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School    Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:29 pm

focus on your schooling guy RL should cnt 1st in yer life and pave your way 4 a great carreer. we all have pc issues from time to time dont sweat it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School    Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Crashed and Very Busy with School
Page 1 of 1