The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need time for school

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid-icus Remius

Need time for school Empty
PostSubject: Need time for school   Need time for school Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Sorry everyone that I have not been on as much as I would like to. School work has caught up to me and I will not be able to devote the time I need to to the guild. I hope you all understand. I will try and come back in a few weeks once I catch up in my classes, as this is the first time I've ever had summer classes.

Thank you

Sid
Back to top Go down
Sid-icus Remius

PostSubject: Re: Need time for school   Need time for school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for understanding about my leave for school. However I am sorry to say that after viewing and reading the reports from E3 and some interviews, I have decided that the smuggler class is just no longer for me. The biggest reason is the healing role they may have as well as some other things I just don't really like at the moment. While I wish that I could remain with you all, it's been a good time for me, but I think that the Bounty Hunter class suits my interests a little bit more at the moment. I have not begun looking for a guild as of yet, and I don't want to have any hard feelings about switching sides, but in the end we must all do what we believe to be best.

Thank you for my time here in Army of Light, and maybe we'll see each other again at some point.
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: Need time for school   Need time for school Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:21 pm

I understand your concerns with the Smuggler class, I mean after all this is a game and you want a charachter that you will be happy with. Hopefully when the game is released you may change your mind and start smuggling again, either way good luck to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need time for school   Need time for school Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Its highly understandable man take your real life situations and deal witht them AL will always be here =]
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: Need time for school   Need time for school Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey Sid, we need to work out the smuggler training situation. So soon you'll have to come on or we can do it over PC. Hope you do good in school.

-Ares Jedi
Back to top Go down
Ocerus Skyborn

Ocerus Skyborn

PostSubject: Yes   Need time for school Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 am

Yeah school will affect my play a little too
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need time for school   Need time for school Icon_minitime