The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel_of_Theron

[SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force Empty
PostSubject: [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force   [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Greetings! I am a member and senior officer at Champions of the Force. A representative from your guild recently posted on our swtor forum thread requesting an alliance between our 2 great guilds. As of right now, we are not forming alliances with any guilds for 2 reasons:

1) Not enough info on the game's guild inner mechanics has been released.
2) We are working hard to keep a high lvl of activity and quality in our members, and as you probably know, this is a tough job for a pre-release guild.

I decided to come by and say hello anyway, since we are totally open to establishing friendships with other guilds.
So, with that in mind, I would like to extend to you all an open invitation to join us on vent and on our WoW venture, as well as to come by our forums and hang out with us.

You will find we are a great group of mature, smart and dedicated guys, with great senses of humor and a love for most things SW (Jar Jar not being one of those things).
Unfortunately, our ambassadors are busy with RL stuff and have taken a short leave of absence, so they will not be able to come by here in the near future.
While I am extremely active on our forums, I will not be able to be that here either, so, if you feel so inclined to take my invitation, you can find me on our forums everyday!

Feel free to come by and post a thread introducing yourselves.

All the best!

http://championsoftheforce.com/forum/forum.php
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force   [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:23 am

Greetings,

I am sorry, but the Army of Light has not sought to form an alliance with your guild. Whomever posted on your forum requesting for an alliance was at fault unless he or she was a proper representative (Even then, all proposals must go through myself first, and then the high council) All proposals go through me for consideration and then unto the High Council for proper discussion. I would like for you to private message me the account user name that has posted this alliance proposal so I can properly handle this situation.

Again, sorry for this confusion. I will speak to the High Council about this matter, and it will be dealt with.

Signed,

-Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force   [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 am

I was the one who posted on their Thread but i never once requested an alliance. I said hello and who i was from AL and asked if they were thinking about joining any alliances and if they were inerested in setting any up in the future, and that if they were to do so then contact me so we could discuss guild benefits and where they should apply.i never implied an actualy proposal once.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force   [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Ah, I see. Well no harm done. Good job though Harbringer, I am glad to know that you are seeking out other guilds and bringing us together. [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force Icon_biggrin Private message me when you contact other guilds, that way I'll know when stuff like this happens.

Again, no harm done. You were just doing your job, and doing it well.

-Bond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force   [SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] - The Champions of the Force
Page 1 of 1