The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vagens pupil

hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil   hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 pm

hello im vagens old general from AR and and he was my mentor and hes like a father to me.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil   hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello, its nice to meet you. If you would like to join, please fill out an application and we will review it. It's located in the Application Center. After that, and if you are appoved, then we would like to hear more about you. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Arelius Vagen

Arelius Vagen

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil   hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Good to see you made it dolan. I would also like to ask you to revise your application and make it more complete and thorugh this is just for security reasons and to make the recruitment council rest easy lol. Hope to see you soon kid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil   hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone im dolan blood and vagens pupil
Page 1 of 1