The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vagens pupil

Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined)   Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

1. Character Name:*
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?*
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*
-Game:
-Name:
-Level:
-Server:
-Class:
-Race:

5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild?*
6. What made you think that the Army of Light is for you?* the good training it provides.
7. What do you expect of the guild?* to give me a safe haven of serenity and respect.
8. Age:* 15
9. Time Zone:* central
10. RolePlay experience/expectations* i roleplayed in my old guild so i have some experience.
11. How can you benefit and help the guild?* i wish to bring it honor and glory.
12. How do you define a quality member?* someone thats always active,obeys all orders and shows respect to there superiors.
13. How did you find the Army of Light?* my mentor Arelius Vagen.
14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct?* yes i have.
14b. Do you pledge to full them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?* yes i swear.
15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* yes i would even vagen thinks that.
16. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life) im very honorable and adept in the ways of the force. when i was young i was raised by the sith and was taught to wield sith lightning and a double bladed lightsaber but i wanted to be a jedi so i ran away and found th republic.
-Character Name: Jared Dolan
-Character Physical/Mental Features: wields sith lightning, can heal others, and i have a longer life span.
-Character Biography: i was cast out from the sith now ive seen the light.

Back to top Go down
vagens pupil

PostSubject: Re: Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined)   Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am

1. Character Name:* Cantus Helk
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* jedi consular
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?* yes a lot
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*
-Game: The Old Republic
-Name: HGen. Jared Dolan Blood
-Level: High General
-Server:
-Class: Trooper
-Race: human

Back to top Go down
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

PostSubject: Application Denied   Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:44 pm

After Reviewing this Application, I am going to have to deny this Application, i thank you for applying to this Guild and I hope you find guilds that may accept you in the future (Advice: You might want to review or double check what you said or typed).
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined)   Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Please re-submit your application with an actual name, and fill EVERYTHING out, and do so in more than a single, incomplete sentence per question. At that time we'd be happy to re-review.

For now, I agree with Master Ebonlocke. Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined)   Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Vagens Pupil (Declined)
Page 1 of 1