The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology

Go down 
+4
Bond
Norris bly
Valen Corax
Marcus Shogun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Shogun

Marcus Shogun

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Hello AL. i have created the Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology. The museum will be for both members ans tourists (guests) to have fun and see the many different things i will put in the museum from RL and Star Wars.. Things from very small simple things to large complex artifacts and relics. Feel free to reply for any requests of any object u wish for me to add in the museum inventory and to just have a talk with me and others. I will be sending a museum magazine to all members. Also i will put in vidoes about mythology for those who love the topic and also about the toombs and temples. Have a nice day AL *salutes*

Pottery-

Greek: Greek pottery is a ncie piece of work and art. The Greeks would paint the pottery with warriors and gods and kings. They usually use dark colors like orange, black, and grey.

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology 800px-amphora_warriors_louvre_e866

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Pottery.greek.2

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Pottery-01

Egyptian Pottery: Here is yet another great masterpiece. The Egyptians had a different style of coloring their pottery. They mainly paint their pottery tell us about nature. Also when a person is mummified they place their organs in small jars. These jars have the heads of the gods and godesses they believed in.

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology H2_20.2.10

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Canopic%20Jars%20sm

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology D5207459l

Norse Pottery- Norse pottery is a very different and interesting work of art. Their shapes are alittle bit differ then the once in Egypt and Greece. Their colors are manily all black. However, sometimes they can be mistaken for Greek pottery.

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Norse

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology 6a00d834516a8f69e201053584c09b970b-800wi

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology 2396951359_586b4bdaa9

Weapons- This category will be about weapons. there are thousands of them in the world and the galaxy.

Star wars

Swords and Blades: The sword and blade is the usual melee weapon used for melee combat beside the lightsaber of the Jedi Order. Soldiers, civilians and other people used this weapon for thousands and thousands of years and is still being used today. However, the swords and blades arent always used for combat. They are also used for ceremonies, entertainment and executions( i wont get into that unless u are mature enough)

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Vibro_blade-2-

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Vibroblade3

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology TS-CRUSADER_540

Lightsaber- You might already know what the lightsaber is. In case you dont, the lightsaber is the traditional weapon used in the Jedi Order for both combat and ceremonies. There are many different types of them . Some are small and others are large. (Warning; what im about to show you will be darkside lightsabers.)

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Lightsaber-dualpulse

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Lightsaber%202

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Lightsaber

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Lightsaber-psd14838

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Exarkun

The Ancient World Weapons
Swords,Blades, and Spears- These weapons have been used in ancient times. They were the main weapons of every nation until the gun arrived.
From the Vikings all the way to the Japanese Empire, these weapons were traded and used for both rituals and combat.

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Ah2103
This sword was used bye the Greeks mainly by the Spartans.

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Auhaforosw

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology 217GM801EML

[imghttp://www.yourprops.com/norm-44e1eb09a1836-Mummy+Returns,+The+(2001).jpeg[/img]

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology 8136-main

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology 4-Viking-Spear
Did you notice how differ this spear is? This type of spear was made by the Vikings. It had a thicker handle with 2 spikes on each side at the bottom of the spearhead.

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Spear2
This sper is also different. It was made by Ntive Americans. It was made out of wood, animal fur, and a stone spearhead.

Last edited by Marcus Shogun on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Sounds interesting Marcus, I'll join in when the game comes out Smile
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Valen Corax wrote:
Sounds interesting Marcus, I'll join in when the game comes out Smile

Heh Yeah I am thinking the same thing. If I discover something Rare in Swtor I will take a pic of it.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Wow, this sounds very interesting. Glad to see someone is covering a fun subject we can all view and have fun with.
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:19 pm

This sounds really cool. Like the others above me said, If I do find something rare, Ima share it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Not to be the antagonist here, but I think we should leave this up to the instructor who teaches those artifacts and relics class. I believe someone here teaches a class of that sort. If not, you can continue until a Jedi Knight wishes to teach that class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Good to see you got those pictures working Marcus Smile
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Caliber Mispir wrote:
Not to be the antagonist here, but I think we should leave this up to the instructor who teaches those artifacts and relics class. I believe someone here teaches a class of that sort. If not, you can continue until a Jedi Knight wishes to teach that class.

Evil or Very Mad yes, i was gonna teach some of those things!

Haha jk Marcus, those are very nice. In fact, i might teach that in my class Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ocerus Skyborn

Ocerus Skyborn

PostSubject: Whoa   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm

WHOA this article was amazing thanks. Very Happy Jedi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology   Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army of Light Museum of Ancient History and Mythology
Page 1 of 1