The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rannek Jekurra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rannek Jekurra

Rannek Jekurra

Rannek Jekurra Empty
PostSubject: Rannek Jekurra   Rannek Jekurra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 pm

well my name is Rannek Jekurra but you can call me Rann or Just Jekurra i was born on onderon raised there but enough about that im here for a reason it a simple one really to become a Jedi Master im not trying to become the strongest Jedi Master but just a Good enough one i dont believe all sith should be killed i dont believe anyone deserves to be killed,we just need to learn how to understand eachother and figure out why the sith do what they do i believe it is the Dark Jedi's fault why the Sith are who they are,we cant hate the sith for who they are because it was the dark jedi who made them who they are nowadays but hey thats my 2 cents on that.but thats mean a peacemaker not a sith killer but i wont back down if i am challenge i am a mnan of my word i will figure out how to change the sith thank you

Rannek Jekurra

Have a nice day

P.S im glad to be in AL i will always bring honor to this Community
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

Rannek Jekurra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rannek Jekurra   Rannek Jekurra Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Welcome to AL Rannek, I hope you enjoy it here and thank you for sharing your views on the SIth with us Smile
Back to top Go down

Rannek Jekurra
Page 1 of 1