The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rannek Jekurra

Rannek Jekurra

Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted)   Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 pm

1. Character Name:*Rannek Jekurra

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):Jedi Knight

3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?*bt Postin in the Forums and being in the Chatroom

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.well i was once with TRE i was with them for a year or so it was a very active Guild untill the GM went inactive and it close down i was a council member there i was the one who kept order in the chatroom untill i was accused of something and i left i was once with NJO very nice Guild i was very active there but due to personal issues i left NJO and then Joined PD i was there for a few months but i realised PD members really got on my nerves with t he Racism talk and the jokes but i was very active in that Guild.

5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild: i will try to help people in need of helpin in this Guild,if they have problems or something is botherin them i can help you out with that.

6. Age:*16

7. Time Zone:*Eastern

8. RP experience/expectations*i like tp Role play creating Storys and being in them hmmm i am mostly a medium RPer

9. How can you benefit and help the guild?*by Getting people i know thats looking for a Guild to Join her

10. How do you define a quality member?*a Active member

11a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct?Yes i have

11b. Do you pledge to full them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?Yes i do

12. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life)A gutsy Jedi who helps anyone in need he does not Judge those who are missed Guided

Last edited by Rannek Jekurra on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted)   Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Application accepted. Please sign up on the forums and main site, including an avatar. Nice to have you, Rannek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted)   Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Great App welcome to the Guild Ranek looking forward to seeing you on the chat and hopefully in ventrilo =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted)   Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Rannek Jekurra (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1