The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Halls or Capital Ships

Go down 
+3
Korvus Starlight
Traxex Wraw
Kavasta Ebonlocke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

Guild Halls or Capital Ships Empty
PostSubject: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 am

Hey guys i have had this Thought and Demand to hear from either SWTOR or AL:

What is SWTOR going to be providing for Guilds, I've been hearing Capital Ships and I've been hearing Guild Halls...Which of the 2 is it going to be cause i'm sure Bioware and Lucasarts are not going to provide both at the same time (if they do then that's awesome) so tell me what is the answer to this!!??
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 am

I would say guild halls. Although capital ships are cool, they would be dangerous.

Look at my view on it (as ive said on the SWTOR forums)

Guild: Yea, look at our awsome captial ship!

*sith fleet spots us when exiting hyperspace*

Cal: Erm...Grand Master? We have a problem"

Jephos: "What is it caliber? Oh dang, sith fleet!"

*sith blows us into shreds*

i dont think we want that happening lol!
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight

Korvus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:47 pm

While a capital ship would indeed be an interesting idea I do not think it would pan out so well, at least if the ships were capable of attacking other ships. It is possible however to have a capital ship docked and that would serve as a guild hall, but I still doubt that would happen. I assume what there will be is guild halls and perhaps a guild town with shops and all that, but I still believe that Bioware will provide something more small scaled an manageable when compared to a capital ship or a city. Either way though I am sure whatever Bioware decides to do with that will be well thought out, they are one of the few developers I would want working on a MMO of this scale.
Back to top Go down
Twan

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:55 pm

I have to agree, capital ships would be interesting but a planet side guild hall would be tons better.
It'd be easier to defend and we'd be able to escape if the need arose. Being stranded on a drifting ship is really not the way I imagine my end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
Ormal Rexus

Ormal Rexus

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 am

I created the Guild hall Capitol ship thread on the forums. I am Bashboy.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 am

Ormal Rexus wrote:
I created the Guild hall Capitol ship thread on the forums. I am Bashboy.

Did you really? nice. Usually my threads only last a couple of pages What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ormal Rexus

Ormal Rexus

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 am

well it is a huge topic it could be a game changing add on.
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 am

Since we already know that free roam space is very unlikely at this point, I think a capital ship could definitely work if it just acted the same as a building but floating around in space. Perhaps you could travel to it from your own personal ship and land in the hangar or something. I don't see why they couldn't include both guild halls and capital ships to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Jerev Falar

Jerev Falar

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 pm

I am hoping for some kind of capital ships, but I do not think that they will implement it. I am sure that something like guild halls will be in game especially because they have a guild forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Halls or Capital Ships   Guild Halls or Capital Ships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Halls or Capital Ships
Page 1 of 1