The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nectis

[Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Empty
PostSubject: [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy)   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 am

I am Grand Lord Nectis from the Army of the Unholy , and I come here to offer a Non-Aggression Treaty. We are a rather new guild, and when I say that I mean we are freshly new, and seeing as you are one of the biggest Republic Guilds I see where you could easily destroy and shut my Guild down, and I would like to try and do everything to avoid this. If we can accomplish this I would not try anything on your guild if you will do the same for my Guild ,and we will both be able to co exist without any problems.

Thank you for your time
Grand Lord Nectis
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy)   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Greetings,

I am the Ambassador of the Army of Light. We welcome you to our forums. I would like to inform you that Aggression pacts are a time consuming process. I will need some specific questions answered before we take this any further. However, The Army of Light is always looking for peace in the galaxy, so we are interested in forming such a pact.

Please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have a website? If so, please list a link.

2. How many members do you have?

3. How do your members feel about such a pact?

4. Would you be willing to sign a non-aggression document right here in the forum, written by myself and my representative?

5. Does your guild have an Ambassador and/or Representative?

I may have more questions to ask you later.

As Ambassador and Representative of AL, I would like to thank you for your interest in a non-aggression pact. I will be keeping this under close review and will need the questions above answered.

Signed,
---------------------------------

Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down
Nectis

PostSubject: Non-Aggression Treaty   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Well I would like to first start this off by thanking you for taking the interest in helping to create this Treaty Ambassador Bond.

1. Do you have a website? If so, please list a link. Yes we have a site and a chat on it if you would like to chat with me in there. that is the site link.

2. How many members do you have? Like I said before we are a freshly new guild just forged a day ago so as you may guess not so many members, but I would like to have this treaty because of that reason importantly. If you so wished you could easily shut us down, and so I want to try to avoid this.

3. How do your members feel about such a pact? My members will agree with me that right now at this time, and in the future there is no reason to act aggressive woth your guild.

4. Would you be willing to sign a non-aggression document right here in the forum, written by myself and my representative? Yes I will be willing to sign whatever documents you will have me to make sure this treaty is fulfilled.

5. Does your guild have an Ambassador and/or Representative? I am our Representative as of now until we gain more members and someone else shall want to take up this role.

As I said before we do have a chat you may visit and you may talk to me there as well if you have any other question, or we can do the rest of the questions here as well. Whatever will accommodate you.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy)   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Thank you for answering my questions. For some reason your site link did not show up. Do you mind giving that to me again? And I will also need an exact number or estimate of how many members you have that are active.

Thank you

------------------------

Back to top Go down
Nectis

PostSubject: Non-Aggression Treaty   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:39 pm

I do apologize that my link did not work I'll try again. We are very much so new so I only have 1 other member with me, so you can see as I would be worried.
Back to top Go down
Nectis

PostSubject: Non-Aggression Treaty   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:42 pm

hmmm idk why my link is not working...
Back to top Go down
Nectis

PostSubject: Non-Aggression Treaty   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Nectis

PostSubject: Non-Aggression Treaty   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:54 pm

hmm... if this doesn't work I'll friend you on xat and pc the link to you then...
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy)   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:59 pm

I am afraid the link did not work again. Perhaps you could private message me the link and that would work.

The Army of Light does not worry about size, especially in aggression based treaties. We always look forward to creating such treaties, but such things take time and caution.

Also, before you click send when replying, try hitting the preview button to see if your link shows up in the reply.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy)   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to meet me. I know we are all busy, and that is why I appreciate your time. I now have all the information I need for the time being. I will be in touch if I need anything else.

I will be reviewing this treaty proposal carefully and will be speaking directly to the grand master about what we should do. If we do agree to see this treaty though, I will write up a document of rules, what we expect, and how our guilds will not give each other harm. They will be basic, but very strict and to the point. It is only fair that you review these terms and perhaps add what you would like as well. Again, this is only if we wish to see things through.

I speak for the Army of Light when I say thank you for your time.

Signed,
----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Nectis

PostSubject: Non-Aggression Treaty   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Very well I will await your decision, and look forward to further developments. I want to thank you as well Bond for take your time out to do this. Even if you guys decide not to go through with this treaty you will have my word that me or any of my members will cause you trouble.

Grand Lord Nectis of the Army of the Unholy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy)   [Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Under Review] Non-Aggression Treaty (Army of the Unholy)
Page 1 of 1