The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application- Camordo (Declined)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camordo

Application- Camordo (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Application- Camordo (Declined)   Application- Camordo (Declined) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):* Camordo

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Trooper

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: * exstensive knowledge of games, films and everything

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.* ive just left my mandalorian guild because i was betrayed i was second in command
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): The Mandalorian Crusade
-Game:
-Name:
-Level:
-Server:
-Class:
-Race:

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.* i wish to become a high ranking trooper because i used to have a old guild and i led that well

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?* im not out for war all the time i wish to have more peace in my life this suits me well

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.* a good challenge its the best guild ive seen so far

8. Age:* private

9. Time Zone:* gmt

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.* ive done many rps with many freinds i like it when there are lots of people

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?* im not going to let one sith past our door

12. How do you define a quality member?* only some members a quality they dont argue and fight they are at peace all the time

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.* refered by a freind

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* i have read all of those at the beggining of seeing this guild

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?* i pledge to those things

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.* only true freinds have those qualitys i believe i do i have saved many of my freinds from sith i will never back down

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)* i am a caring person i prefer to lead then to not i will never betray anyone ever
17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*a experienced man has seen combat threw out the galaxy, i have a certain level of force powers to give me a certain edge , he is a reserved man but a man of honor

-Character Name: Thaine Fett
-Character Physical/Mental Features: 180 lbs blonde hair well built 6'3
-Character Biography: born on concord dawn was a mandalorian commando for most of life but has been betrayed for the last time

Back to top Go down
Kavasta Ebonlocke

Kavasta Ebonlocke

PostSubject: Application (Under Review)   Application- Camordo (Declined) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light. The Recruitment Council will review your application and get back to you within 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application- Camordo (Declined)   Application- Camordo (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Im sorry to inform you that the Recruitment Council has chosen to decline your application due to a lack of information. We wish you luck in everything. You are free to try again in the future. The more information you can give us the better we can get to know you. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Camordo (Declined)   Application- Camordo (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application- Camordo (Declined)
Page 1 of 1