The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai Skyblade

Mai Skyblade

Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography Empty
PostSubject: Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography   Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:20 am

Born on the bustling capital world of the Galactic Republic, Mai Skyblade was identified by Jedi Finders early in life. At just 14 months old, she was taken to the Jedi Temple with her parents' blessing. Her early training began as most Younglings and she took delight in scholarly pursuits. Most of her free time as a child was spent shadowing the Librarians and unofficially assisting them to catalog data in the Jedi Archives. Her teachers found that she formed bonds with her tutors easily, more so, in fact, then she did with her fellow students.

As Mai grew, she demonstrated above average though not genius level intelligence but a strong affinity for the more physical attributes of the Force. This led her instructors to encourage her to lean less towards her scholarly aspirations and put more focus on weapons training and saber technique. Mai resisted, however, loving knowledge and the wisdom and insight it brought.

It was an unlikelihood that spared Mai's life during the Sacking of Coruscant. She was in a hallway just off the main entrance hall during the initial attack on the Temple, witnessing the slaughter of her friends and mentors. The raw devastation -- the corpses hewn by blood red Sith sabers of those she had once called 'Master' -- would be an image she would never forget. Frozen and traumatized into inaction, she was saved by chance by a passing Archivist, who fled with her via one of the Temple's underground passageways. With the surviving Jedi, Mai left Coruscant for the first time at the age of 7 during the Tython relocation.

Today, as a young woman, Mai still maintains her love of learning as a pathway to deeper wisdom but has finally accepted her proficiency for her Force-given natural talents in battle. She believes that the Treaty of Coruscant is paper-thin and constantly eroding at the edges, and the day when the facade of peace with the Empire finally crumbles, Mai will be ready.

Biographical Data:

Species: Human
Planet of Origin: Coruscant
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125lbs.
Build: Muscular
Appearance: Waist-length black hair, olive complected skin, gray eyes
Saber proficiencies and styles mastered: Makashi, Juyo, Jar'Kai, Cho Mai, Cho Mok, Flowing Water
Saber: Single hilt, Standardized. Blade: Sky Blue
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography   Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 am

Nice Intro Mai, Its good to see a other one since most members don't post one.
Back to top Go down
Mai Skyblade

Mai Skyblade

PostSubject: Re: Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography   Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:29 am

I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be an RP Intro or a real one. But just to make sure, I'll include this: I am a 17 y/o female from the state of Delaware in the United States and a senior in High School. My main hobby is reading and I'm a huge Star Wars fan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography   Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:31 am

Don't worry about it, It was just a RP Intro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography   Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mai Skyblade Introductory Biography
Page 1 of 1