The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?

Go down 
+35
wannbo
RioBanchee
Zero
rellian_bokan
Darken Starsky
[AL]Rct.Haldir
Enzo
Dash Verne
Norris bly
Vyynn Randos
jakeozzy
Akua
Ton Monith
Jaina Sorak
Aiden Craft
Alepo Mispir
Bellek-Varga
Galrothe Bolfar
Jedi_Alex
Valek Kol
Marluxia
_
Traxex Wraw
Raunos
Calinhad
Torin Isoder
Artemis Sken-Mereel
Mezoth
Siph Auros
Foopaux (aka Trask Nylus)
VeldrynneDrakx
Moorelan
Zan Rydo
Caliber Mispir
Alistar
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alistar

Alistar

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Empty
PostSubject: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:14 pm

Out of all the planets where do you all think your gonna spend the most time at? Is it gonna be for PVPing or just exploring and spending your time like that?
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Hmm. I would probably spend the most time on PVP planets like Coruscant, Balmorra, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:36 pm

I will prolly spend my first weeks with the game on Tython so I can get a handle on it. Get through the story part there. Then head to Coruscant, and Voss
Back to top Go down
Moorelan

Moorelan

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Hoth, what can i say, i love the snow! Both PVE and PVP
Back to top Go down
VeldrynneDrakx

VeldrynneDrakx

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:50 pm

ill probably be side by side with call, slicing and dicing up sith baddies and showing them bounty hunters that they are just gonna be Tor's whiney little people like hunters were in wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Tython, Coruscant, Taris, Alderaan, Voss, Tatooine, Hoth, Balmorra, Belsavis, Hutta. Hopefully in that order
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Oops, thats like all of them, the planets I'll spend most of my time on are probably, Tython and Coruscant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I guess it'll be Coruscant, Nal Hutta and Alderaan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:45 pm

I am going to be searching Korriban to see the living of the sith
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Um.....lol what Dragunov -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Siph Auros

Siph Auros

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

I would spend most of my time on Korriban, Tython, and Dromund Kaas(if I don't get killed that is) to study the architecture, environment, and history.
Back to top Go down
Mezoth

Mezoth

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 am

I'll probably spend most my time on the capital planet, Coruscant.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Sken-Mereel

Artemis Sken-Mereel

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:03 am

I will be spending my time on Hutta and the undercity of coruscant What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Affraid (I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS FACE!) Hutta because there is lots of acid and waste I heard and I need an extreme temperature to hang out in and also coruscant cuz theres lots of cantinas.... I like cantinas
Back to top Go down
Torin Isoder

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:03 am

i would have to say once i can get off Tython i'd LOVE to get back to my home planet of Tatooine to revisit the sarlac pit, see the jawas, tuskens.....the sand in my boots!! then probably Hutta and Hoth
Back to top Go down
Calinhad

Calinhad

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Tython, Voss, Tatooine, Hoth. Not a fan of big city planets. I like peaceful places, out-of-the-way worlds.
Back to top Go down
Raunos

Raunos

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 am

Hoth, Tython and probably Taris. Beautiful planets, according to lore and my belief.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:50 am

Well, id first start at tython to level up a lot, make sure i can handle myself on my own, and then i would travel to Voss, then Corescant, but after that i don't know right now. I mean, if you travel back to tython at like level 30, would their be tasks for you to do in the level range?
Back to top Go down
_

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 am

I am going to all of them a lot. I am going to set up my base of operations on Coruscant though, or Tython.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 pm

I like to spend my time in the big cities. More than likely it will be on Coruscant for the cantinas and PVP.
Back to top Go down
Valek Kol

Valek Kol

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 am

Tython, Alderaan, Hoth all th icy planets and the cool ones and probably later korriban just to get an idea of it
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Alex

Jedi_Alex

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:37 am

i would probly meet up with my brothers clan and help them get thier base up on taris and hang a taris(it is my home planet after all)
Back to top Go down
Galrothe

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:56 am

I'm probably going to explore all areas but the main spots being Coruscant and Hoth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Jedi_Alex wrote:
i would probly meet up with my brothers clan and help them get thier base up on taris and hang a taris(it is my home planet after all)

How can your home planet be Taris???Wasn't that placed destroyed 300 years ago? Or did you grow up in poverty, and in fear of the Rahkgouls?
Back to top Go down
Galrothe Bolfar

Galrothe Bolfar

PostSubject: Re:   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 am

Nevermind removed the comment about Taris, it is. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Bellek-Varga

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 pm

hoth alderaan coruscant balmorra korriban all of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next