The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?

Go down 
+35
wannbo
RioBanchee
Zero
rellian_bokan
Darken Starsky
[AL]Rct.Haldir
Enzo
Dash Verne
Norris bly
Vyynn Randos
jakeozzy
Akua
Ton Monith
Jaina Sorak
Aiden Craft
Alepo Mispir
Bellek-Varga
Galrothe Bolfar
Jedi_Alex
Valek Kol
Marluxia
_
Traxex Wraw
Raunos
Calinhad
Torin Isoder
Artemis Sken-Mereel
Mezoth
Siph Auros
Foopaux (aka Trask Nylus)
VeldrynneDrakx
Moorelan
Zan Rydo
Caliber Mispir
Alistar
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:26 pm

How could you explore Korriban? that's a sith planet.

Last edited by Foopaux on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alepo Mispir

Alepo Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:10 pm

i Would spend most of my time on Alderaan And Tython. Probally after that i would explore the ruins of taris just to have a little fun and see if i could find something interesting
Back to top Go down
Aiden Craft

Aiden Craft

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm

PvP on Hoth for sure! Definetely some Tatooine as well!
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:53 am

I will probably go to Alderaan, Tattooine, Coruscant, and oh heck Ill probably go crazy exploring all over What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Ton Monith

Ton Monith

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:26 am

I'll probably be spending most of my time at first on Tython, but I have no choice but to go to Ord Mantell... I just like cantina's and what they sell there... anyway, Coruscant is too busy and they don't like the Jedi anymore there... dumb politicians
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Coruscant most definently, considering that will be the focal point for most things.
Back to top Go down
jakeozzy

jakeozzy

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:41 am

For me... anywhere I can find Imperials and take them down is going to be my favourite planet(s) What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:40 am

Taris, I would be exploring the area and having a slight feeling of nostalgia as I go around the place.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 am

I guess I'll be tagging along with my Master, whoever that ends up being, and going where the Council needs me. After that, when (again) I'm not on Jedi buisness, I'll probably be exploring and getting my ship up to my standards.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:08 am

Foopaux wrote:
How could you explore Korriban? that's a sith planet.

He didn't say he was going to *explore* it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:16 am

Im gunna free roam most of the time go where ever the force takes me, Hopefully ill be running into a lot of you all through my travels so we may conquer the Sith together. Come on noone wants to play an MMO alone ;D that would just make it an rpg. But yah ill just experience it all and mostly spend my time with all of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Harbringer Braxis wrote:
Im gunna free roam most of the time go where ever the force takes me, Hopefully ill be running into a lot of you all through my travels so we may conquer the Sith together. Come on noone wants to play an MMO alone ;D that would just make it an rpg. But yah ill just experience it all and mostly spend my time with all of you guys.

That would be just AWFUL, having to play a single player RPG by Bioware. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 pm

ima spend more time on Coruscant.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 pm

I think we should probably only go to Coruscant as a group. Isn't it the Sith capital right now? We'd have to be making an assault.
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 am

agreed with Cals planets
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 am

Hey Vyynn i didnt think of that
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 am

True Vyynn...hmmmm...I guess Tython for a while then Taris.
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 pm

From my understanding of the timeline, Coruscant is still under Republic control. It is in a rebuilding process ever since the "sacking" of it. Should have troops stationed there for when the sith do decide to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Zan Rydo wrote:
From my understanding of the timeline, Coruscant is still under Republic control. It is in a rebuilding process ever since the "sacking" of it. Should have troops stationed there for when the sith do decide to return.

Agreed, I think the Sith withdrew from Coruscant sometime after the Treaty.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Can someone get a link to that, just to be sure?
Back to top Go down
Zan Rydo

Zan Rydo

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 pm

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/planets/coruscant

Capital of the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Zan Rydo wrote:
http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/planets/coruscant

Capital of the Republic.

Yep its still under Republic protection but just to be sure I guess I will be there after I am done with Ord mantell.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Yep, under Republic control. The Sith just came by and messed us up real bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:37 am

Hopefully it'll be world PvP so if we end up seeing a sith around Coruscant we can just smack him down
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 am

I'm not sure if they'll have dedicated servers for PVP yet, that'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next