The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jedi Knight Advance Classes

Go down 
+4
Fortris Drakmir
Vyynn Randos
Rizula Bantan
Lanil_Stari
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanil_Stari

Lanil_Stari

Jedi Knight Advance Classes Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:11 pm

The Jedi Knight advances classes have been announced, The Guardian (a tank like class) and the Sentinel (a DPS class) have been announced. Both look awesome, here is the Link to the news article: http://swtor.com/news/news-article/20100813

And also here is an awesome tailer of pure epicness showing the Jedi Knight in action.: http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/jedi-knight

Finally they show us (what i believe) is a companion character for the Jedi Knight, T7-01, you can check his biography here: http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/biographies/t7-o1

Hope you guys like this, i'll try and posting updates like this, for both SW:TOR and general Star Wars news as well. Let me know what you guys think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rizula Bantan

Rizula Bantan

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 pm

awesome stuff, thanks for posting that. I'm definitley going to have a JK alt and will go sentinel with it. Also i love the announcement of having an astromech droid as a companion. I'm probably in the minority here, but I REALLY want one as a companion. I hope the troopers can get one also, but its good to see droids as companions and not just NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:14 pm

From the descriptions, it sounds like one of the sub-specializations for the Jedi Guardian is some sort of buffer. Can't wait for the talent trees to release, thats when I'm going to make my final character decisions.
Back to top Go down
Rizula Bantan

Rizula Bantan

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
From the descriptions, it sounds like one of the sub-specializations for the Jedi Guardian is some sort of buffer. Can't wait for the talent trees to release, thats when I'm going to make my final character decisions.

Yeah I saw that too and thought it was interesting. I thought that the consular was going to have the primary buffing powers, so we'll see how they handle the consulars roles.
Back to top Go down
Fortris Drakmir

Fortris Drakmir

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 pm

I'm glad to see they released some Jedi info. I was hoping for Jedi Consular AC announcements, but I'll just have to wait. The new Jedi video is cool too, but too short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:47 am

Im going to be a Jedi Guardian i always wanted a tanking class never got to do it in WoW was always the healer and the ranged dps never a tank so im excited to be one =]

Last edited by Harbringer Braxis on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm glad that the guardian isn't just tanking...it is considered a leader class too, so it will have buffing abilities.(Obviously depending on the tress when they come out.) And hopefully, since there is a shared tree between the two advanced classes, the guardian will still be decent with damage.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:26 pm

I don't think I can say 'this game is going to kick serious butt' enough.
Back to top Go down
Rizula Bantan

Rizula Bantan

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:

You might be able to, but we won't mind because its all we're thinking also.
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:31 am

Everything is playing out very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 am

Vyynn Randos wrote:

You are totally right Vyynn!To me the guardian looks great,but i'm still expecting some more news,details etc.So far so good.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 pm

'jedi Wizard' confirmed...BIOWARE, WHAT IN THE HELL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 pm

hahahaha Vyynn xD ur awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Rhylid

Rhylid

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 am

Jedi Sentinel all the way. Can't wait for it, although rolling a Guardian alt is a high possibility. I love tanking as well.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:27 pm

cant wait to slice and dice sith with my two lightsabers. My "weapons of awsome justice"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Advance Classes   Jedi Knight Advance Classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight Advance Classes
Page 1 of 1