The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?

Go down 
+9
xXxJadenxXx
thejbomb65
Pandorin
Ory Nara
Fortris Drakmir
Akua
Traxex Wraw
Teyfear
Kyra Targon
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyra Targon

Kyra Targon

Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Didn't see a post about this one, i'm torn! What do you think?
I like how Jedi Consular's can heal but the released jedi knight fight scenes look fun too
Neutral opinions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 pm

You shouldnt base your choice on videos you should choose your path on what you want your gaming experience to be Like i want to be a tank for AL so i want to be a Jedi Knight Guardian. If you want your job and role to be a healer then i say go for your original choice =]
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:34 am

I like what some of the creators said in the panel at ComicCon...that the you should just go with what excited you in the first place. I know before I even knew the classes, I yelled "JEDI KNIGHT!" Didn't know there would be two types, but I knew I wanted to be an armored, melee Jedi...it's what I've always wanted to be in SW games.

So I say, go with your gut!!!

You like the more spiritual side of the force? Seeking perfection in it and using it as your main weapon? Jedi Consular! You like front line combat and answering questions with a lightsaber guided by the Force? Jedi Knight it is!
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 am

If only there were some way to combine the two! why must we decide???? why, why, why!
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Harbringer Braxis wrote:
You shouldnt base your choice on videos you should choose your path on what you want your gaming experience to be Like i want to be a tank for AL so i want to be a Jedi Knight Guardian. If you want your job and role to be a healer then i say go for your original choice =]

Agreed. Besides, alot can change from now to then.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Targon

Kyra Targon

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Thanks for all of your replies Smile I think for now I'm going to go with the consular, but there is still a while before the game comes out, so we'll see!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fortris Drakmir

Fortris Drakmir

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm

It all depends on your playing style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:49 am

Your welcome kyra and again welcome to AL =]
Back to top Go down
Kyra Targon

Kyra Targon

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Well I think the reason I'm leaning towards consular is because the fighting isn't my favorite part of the game

And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am

Both have their up and down sides. I would play what you are more comfortable and interested in. From how everything seems to play out. Most or all classes should be balanced so I don't believe people don't have to think about whos more power in classes, Just what they would love to be.
Back to top Go down
Pandorin

Pandorin

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:01 am

i will be going for the consular something different hopefully than the jedi knight those are everywhere there hasnt been a consular type in any game has there ? affraid
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 pm

even a jedi consular could do front line combat work, they just tap into the force more than a knight would and rely on it more heavily
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 pm

I think Jedi Knight will give players more of that stereotypical Jedi feel, but I think they do an equal job on making the player feel unique and powerful.
Back to top Go down
thejbomb65

thejbomb65

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 pm

yeah i agree. and more than likely ill run two characters if i can one a consular and one a knight. oh man would that be fun
Back to top Go down
Kindar Mosfet

Kindar Mosfet

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 am

I think honestly that I'll be happy with Consular. From the videos it looks like they can hold their own, and who doesn't want to master the force like Yoda. Wink
Back to top Go down
Devrian Telque

Devrian Telque

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:25 am

I can safely that I will be a Jedi Knight Sentinel. I have always enjoyed playing a DPS class.
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight

Korvus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:51 pm

It depends on your play style. If you prefer to be on the front lines than I would choose Jedi Knight, if you would rather be a support class then the Consular will fill that role, although consular still have access to melee attack which gives them a little bit more access to the casual player.
Back to top Go down
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:38 am

I perfer Jedi Consular. In MMOs I was never a fan of Melee classes always ranged but healing is the thing that appeals to me the most =D.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Devrian Telque wrote:
I can safely that I will be a Jedi Knight Sentinel. I have always enjoyed playing a DPS class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?   Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Consular vs Jedi Knight ?
Page 1 of 1