The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space - Starship Battles!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Space - Starship Battles! Empty
PostSubject: Space - Starship Battles!   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 am

So guys come one we all saw the video right??? i mean it was amazing if you havent go to swtor.com right now they released starship battles on a tuesday that means Fan friday this week should either be a calm one or a total big hit. Anyways whats your guys opinion on the outlook so far i for one thought it was amazing seeing as how its completely new out of any MMO ever created.
Back to top Go down
Teyfear

Teyfear

PostSubject: Re: Space - Starship Battles!   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 am

I genuinely expected quite a bit from the video before it was released...

I got even more than I expected! It is a FANTASTIC video. They haven't released a thing that doesn't make me want it more and more and more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space - Starship Battles!   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:58 am

Lol teyfear that was perfect when i read your post it felt as if you didnt like it until i scrolled down a little bit well put man ^^
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: XD   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:25 am

Couldn't ask for more XD I would just like to know a little bit more on how it works out hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space - Starship Battles!   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:32 am

It was very good and hopefully there wont be so much lag because of the predetermined patterns.A lot of freedom is good but theres always a flipside.Anyway,the details should be very good and I know that bioware will do a good job regarding this,beacuse after all,its Star Wars,not ground wars.
Back to top Go down
Ismot

Ismot

PostSubject: Re: Space - Starship Battles!   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Space combat looks like its gonna be awesome. And from a interview I saw at gamecom they wanted the space combat to be more like the movies going from point a to point b and something bad happening along the way. The only thing that has me a little worried is the controls. Other than that I can't wait to try out space.

The link for the interview i watched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYR0yv7kie8
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Space - Starship Battles!   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 am

I hope its like battlefront 2, that would be epic
Back to top Go down
Jerev Falar

Jerev Falar

PostSubject: Re: Space - Starship Battles!   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

It turns out it is like a tunnel/rail shooter, but I am satisfied. I knew they could not make it a huge part of the game, but I am still hoping for guild cruisers..please Bioware, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space - Starship Battles!   Space - Starship Battles! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space - Starship Battles!
Page 1 of 1