The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Starship Preferences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirj

Sirj

Personal Starship Preferences Empty
PostSubject: Personal Starship Preferences   Personal Starship Preferences Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:07 pm

We have already seen the Jedi and Sith ships and I am sure we have all seen the video by now (three or four times) with the others ships in it, and based on that which style of ship do you want? and what would you name your own personal ride?

I , myself, like the on that flies side-ways in the shape of a "Y". Reminds me of the B-winh fighters, and I always liked those. Im not sure what I would name my own ship yet though.

Im guessing that the styles will be pre-assigned according to class but hypothetically speaking, if you did get a choice, what would it be?

(( I am also guessing based on the way the ships are lined up on the SWtOR web sight holocron that the small, three winged, triangle like ship; the sith ship (of corse); and the "Y" shaped one belong to the empire. While the Jedi ship; Ebon Hawk style and Naboo cruiser like ships all belong to the republic. I am hypothesize that it will look something like this:

Triangle ship = Agent
Sith ship = Duh
"Y" ship = Bounty Hunter

Ebon Hawk = Smuggler
Jadi = 'Nother Duh
Naboo= Trooper

Of corse this is just a guesstimate of whats to come, who knows they may be doing something completely random just to throw us of their trail. ))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Starship Preferences   Personal Starship Preferences Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 pm

http://darthhater.com/uploads/blog_images/6546/scdiss1.jpg

I think the "B wing like" ship is the trooper's. (With the Republic markings and everything)
Back to top Go down
Sirj

Sirj

PostSubject: Re: Personal Starship Preferences   Personal Starship Preferences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 am

Does the one in the video have republic markings? i didn't notice. I'll definitely take another peak.

The "B" wing fighter I was referring to is indeed a republic/rebel ship (from the movies). I Think the "Y" shaped one in the game is imperial because if you look at the holocnet on the SWtOR website, the shadows of each ship are lined up in two rows of three. That just makes me think that the rows indicate sides, like in the classes holonet entry (just horizontal instead of verticle).

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/starships

It could always be that they go vertically from the upper left and the "triangle, Naboo, and the Sith" are imperial.
Back to top Go down
Sirj

Sirj

PostSubject: Re: Personal Starship Preferences   Personal Starship Preferences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:35 am

Grizz Meshurik wrote:
http://darthhater.com/uploads/blog_images/6546/scdiss1.jpg

I think the "B wing like" ship is the trooper's. (With the Republic markings and everything)

Ah, touché my friend I did not see your pic earlier. However I still believe it to belong the the bounty hunter because as we all know Bounty Hunters do not believe in physics and like to fly vertically. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Starship Preferences   Personal Starship Preferences Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:01 am

i cant wait to get my own ship i hope more then 1 person will be allowed on each
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Starship Preferences   Personal Starship Preferences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Starship Preferences
Page 1 of 1