The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Halo Reach Thread

Go down 
+2
xXxJadenxXx
Bond
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

The Halo Reach Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:04 am

Halo Reach Thread

Now we all know Reach is days away, and most of us are excited! This thread is for all those Halo addicts and fans out there who want to talk and play with their fellow guild members!

There is another Xbox Live Gamer tag thread I believe, but I wanted a club for those who wish to play some serious reach with fellow members.

Rules:
No Halo Hating!!!!! Only Fans allowed lol

My gamer tag is: Gold Crusader

Last edited by Bond on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:06 am

Small update most of us know and Harbringer and I were discussing.

They just came out with a preview of the new firefight. But at the end they were talking about some awesome sniper they put in the game. What are they talking about? I didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 am

You mean there is a new sniper besides the focus rifle, sniper rifle, and beam rifle?
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:20 am

No, I mean I think they added a new sniper creature that is like beast!

Well, thats what I got out of it atleast. And ya know, I think they added a face helmet to SOME of the grunts, but not so sure. Jeese, it just adds to the excitement! The Halo Reach Thread Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 am

Yes also me and Bond were Discussing starting up AL on Halo Reach as a clan. Also im not sure what your talking about Bond but i cant wait to Play that awesome campaign, also Bond REPRESNT!!! I think me and you are the only ones that got the legendary Edition xD I cant wait to get all the cool little features with my copy. Yah i know a lot of you think 150$ is a lot for a halo game but Halo is my First Xbox Game and my Favorite FPS its the only game that Takes skill to level up unlike CoD.

Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Ya Harb! I just put up a shelf today for the legendary stand! That's right, its very own shelf.. Its gonna be beast. But ya dude, for sure a clan on REACH for AL.

I am lovin the fact that firefight is now a 360 struggle to survive! Meaning they drop enemies all around you. Personally I think thats amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:28 pm

LOL Dude i made a space for my very on Noble Team Monument area too LOL dude 2 DAYS MAN 2 DAYS!!!!!

Firefight Me you and the Guild ALL DAYY BABY ALL DAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

firefight is going to oooowwwwnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

there is a new jackal that is specialized in grenaides and snipeing
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:23 pm

John Shepard wrote:
there is a new jackal that is specialized in grenaides and snipeing

Thanks John, I new there was something.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 pm

no problem they said it in some other video i forgot what it was but ya
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I think they mentioned it in the Firefight preview, but not really sure on that.
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:21 pm

I havnt seen the Fire Fight video but question is it anything like ODST?
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Well I know for sure that they drop the covenant in a 360 degree around you. So that's new, and its awesome! I mean, it will feel more real to me then the covenant dropping right in front of me.

Time to The Halo Reach Thread 150638 some grunts The Halo Reach Thread Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Te firefight objectives are pretty much the same but gameplay is totally different its gunna be awesome seeing the AL gamers playing online with each other =]
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Harbringer Braxis wrote:
Te firefight objectives are pretty much the same but gameplay is totally different its gunna be awesome seeing the AL gamers playing online with each other =]

I agree, I believe a whole lot of our community will be playing this game endlessly lol. There was a rumor going around that Master Cheif has a part in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:57 pm

the rumor i think is that Master Cheif will be in the game but he wont be just "master cheif" the history of this game is before the discovery of the firs halo ring. =]
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Ya, I hear he might be a playable character in multiplayer The Halo Reach Thread Affraid , but not in campaign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 pm

you mean like sgt.johnson in ODST???
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:20 pm

its a voice option i guess if you play the story of it in co-op your character has that voice and deaths ect. its not a character option just the voice also johnson and john-117 are two different people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:24 pm

John what we were getting at is that u might be able to play Master Cheif in Firefight Like you could play Sgt.Johnson in firefight on Halo3 ODST i know they're 2 different people xD
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:22 am

Im just saying...... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! I would always play as Master Cheif.. Hes the man The Halo Reach Thread Lol
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:32 am

I wonder how "Master chief" would interact with the other spartans .... We've only seen him as the last one ... THAT WILL BE EPIC but raises soo many question in my mind
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 am

Hibatir Ordo wrote:
I wonder how "Master chief" would interact with the other spartans .... We've only seen him as the last one ... THAT WILL BE EPIC but raises soo many question in my mind

Agreed.. I am going to the midnight release! I think I will cry up receiving it in my hands The Halo Reach Thread Icon_cry The Halo Reach Thread Lol
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 am

I'm not so lucky I spent my money on XBL and assassin creed botherhood lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Reach Thread   The Halo Reach Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halo Reach Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next