The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broadcast of Light Thread

Go down 
+6
Hibatir Mispir
Traxex Wraw
xXxJadenxXx
John Sorak
Jaina Sorak
Vyynn Randos
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

Broadcast of Light Thread Empty
PostSubject: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Broadcast of Light Productions

Episode 1: Click Me!

Episode 2: Click Me!

Stay tuned for more updates, as the official Army of Light Podcast has undergone some SERIOUS changes.

This thread is for archiving and for discussions pertaining to the Broadcast. Suggestions, ideas, and anything of the sort are encouraged and welcome!

Please subscribe so you can stay up to date!

Thanks for all of your support!

Last edited by Vyynn Randos on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Excellent work here Vyynn! I enjoyed it alot. Can't wait to hear the next episode!
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 pm

and hopefully see Cool
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Wonderful job Vyynn!! Harb and I have been doing our own thing nowadays, but we recently were dabbling in some podcast ideas with Kav! I see some collaborations in the near future?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:50 am

ITS so Awosme!!!! why were I not in it ? Let me help you next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Very great job! Very Happy

Side note: Jaina why did you change your last name? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 am

Traxex Wraw wrote:

Side note: Nothing that needs to be discussed in a public forum. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Jaina Sorak wrote:
Traxex Wraw wrote:

Side note: Nothing that needs to be discussed in a public forum. Thanks.

Oh, sorry. Didnt mean to offend you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Look whos in trouble again Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 pm

RPG, RPme XD that was the funniest
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:35 am

In a terribly ironic turn of events, I visited the site today with the intention of talking about the future of the Podcast with Harbringer...only to discover that absolute sh*tstorm that went down while I was away. So, Jephos has informed me that the Podcast is now MINE, and to assemble a team.

That I shall do. I'm going to be writing/hosting/editing the audio myself, because that's what I enjoy.

Here's what I DO need (just going to list off jobs from the top of my head):
-Video Editors (who will have lots of work to do come TOR release)
-People to send me cool/nifty/quirky ideas for the show
-Possibly people to buy music on request, convert it, and send it to me (moneys tight for me right now XD)
-People to watch the Podcast and comment it on Youtube!

Occasionally, I will also be having guest hosts on the show, who will usually be related somewhat to the matter at hand. For example, for RPG-RP Me! I might bring on Jessa Amitey as the guest host during the discussion of Rakghouls, or Grizz Meshurik, or if we are discussing a controversial change in AL policy, I might bring Jephos Mispir on to debate. And so on.

Also, if you feel you have any particular talent you can bring to the show, please suggest that as well.

This thread will also be the archive for all discussions related to the Podcast, unless otherwise specified, and a seperate thread will have be home to the links.

I will do my best to have the second Podcast finished by the end of next weekend.

Thanks!

Last edited by Vyynn Randos on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 am

Hey Vyynn we have talked and can i be your co-podcaster ?

I got alot of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 am

Hey Vyynn I left you a PM about the podcast
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Jessa is on the podcast team? i thought she was gone scratch
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Traxex Wraw wrote:

Quote :
Occasionally, I will also be having guest hosts on the show, who will usually be related somewhat to the matter at hand. For example, for RPG-RP Me! I might bring on Jessa Amitey as the guest host during the discussion of Rakghouls, or Grizz Meshurik, or if we are discussing a controversial change in AL policy, I might bring Jephos Mispir on to debate. And so on.

Read more closely. The key words are 'might' and 'For example'.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Traxex Wraw wrote:

Quote :

Read more closely. The key words are 'might' and 'For example'.

Well i knew that, but i thought you thought she was still here. Anyway, i would love to brainstorm for you, Vyynn, if you dont mind.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Would love to hear anything you have to offer. Just post here or send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Double post/bump.

The second Podcast is recorded and is currently undergoing sound editing. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 pm

I can do the video editing, if you want. I can also download songs from YouTube and convert them into .mp3 music files while editing the video. Just let me know what you need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Arelius Vagen

Arelius Vagen

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Well i have money to help make anything u need, i dont know how id be able to talk to you through the podcast butim willing to guest star to discuss anything, i also have a few ideas that might be helpfull, pm me or something
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:09 pm

You could talk with Vyynn via our Ventrilo server. Isn't there an option that lets you record conversations? lol. If not - then I probably mistook it for something else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Your right caliber you can record over vent but the quality might not be so great. Another option is have a list of questions to answer and have you separately record the answers. It's a passive way to do it but a different option that might be taken
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Hibatir Ordo wrote:
Your right caliber you can record over vent but the quality might not be so great. Another option is have a list of questions to answer and have you separately record the answers. It's a passive way to do it but a different option that might be taken

I have some programs that can record off of Ventrilo. What it boils down to is Mic quality. If it's bad, it doesn't matter WHERE it's recorded.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 pm

i was on the privious podcast team and would like to transfer here i *WAS* the editor but didnt get any work so i would prefer to mostly gain videos, edit said video, and hand it to Caliber for things like removing logos XD or xander to make the file smaller...other wise ya i dont have much to do
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 pm

UPDATE

Well, after a long day of editing, I literally have to scrap the everything I have right now and start anew tomorrow. It's simply too large, and I have to reformat the show so it can fit on Youtube, as it simply is the best choice for accommodating the show at this point in time.

On the flip side, this means more Podcasts, released quicker.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

@ John: At this point in time, there isn't enough to DO to need more than about 1 or two people editing. I'm handling sound, Cal has the video for the time being, but when TOR releases and we're incorporating gameplay footage in, I WILL need some extra editors, and you'll be the first person I come to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broadcast of Light Thread   Broadcast of Light Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broadcast of Light Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next