The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing - Jerev Falar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerev Falar

Jerev Falar

Introducing - Jerev Falar Empty
PostSubject: Introducing - Jerev Falar   Introducing - Jerev Falar Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Well, my name is Jerev as you can all see. I was born Kel Dor, on my home world of Dorrin, to two of Dorrin's representatives. I left there due to family disputes, to seek a greater purpose, and stumbled upon the jedi order. I am a confident, but patient person, and will do anything for the greater good of the guild. I am not one to argue as well, but on occasion, if someone has a problem tell me, and I will try to stop my action if it is offensive to anyone. I do have knowledge of starwars, and in previous guilds have been deemed historian/ archiver roles. I like to make allies, and to joke around. I also do play XBOX, if anyone has a gamertag, send me one...I am a fleabag on Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

Introducing - Jerev Falar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Jerev Falar   Introducing - Jerev Falar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 am

Greetings friend,

Welcome to AL! Glad to see you are here. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.

I am the Diplomacy teacher, hope to see you in class. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Introducing - Jerev Falar
Page 1 of 1