The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Turor Eutobi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turor Eutobi

Turor Eutobi

Introducing Turor Eutobi Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Turor Eutobi   Introducing Turor Eutobi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Hey guys, Im Johnny aka Turor, im 25 and live in Dunedin, New Zealand. Iv always been a big fan of the star wars franchise but have of late been drenching myself heavily in the lore in preperation for this up and coming jewel of a game. A little about my main character Turor Eutobi, an Alderaan born human, son to a working class family farming for local nobles. his family was killed by fleeing Sith being hunted down by the Jedi. being off on a farm errand Turor missed the attack, coming home to a burning house. He was then found by the Jedi one Master Broden Niro and his recently graduated student Yarselmar Kenji. Niro sensed that the force was with the young Turor and took him as his apprentice despite Turor being 11 Years of age. 14 years later Turor now fights for the Republic and the Jedi Order along side the noble Army of Light.

Last edited by Turor Eutobi on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Turor Eutobi   Introducing Turor Eutobi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm

New Zealand eh, can you do the Haka, lol
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Turor Eutobi   Introducing Turor Eutobi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Home of the Lord of the Rings filming, cool! Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Turor Eutobi

Turor Eutobi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Turor Eutobi   Introducing Turor Eutobi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Haha yea Akua i can when iv had a couple of beers but the Haka is a tribal warrior dance meant to inspire fear into our competition ( a very Sith-like ideal) nonetheless it is used by our national rugby team...... Thank for the welcome guys Introducing Turor Eutobi Icon_biggrin im glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Turor Eutobi   Introducing Turor Eutobi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey, where I come from, we do the Siva Tau, which is simular to the Haka, theres nothing Sith about it, lol, it's not evil to intimidate, it's tactical...Anyways, I love watching the All-Blacks, they are freaking amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Turor Eutobi   Introducing Turor Eutobi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Turor Eutobi
Page 1 of 1